Mamotte Lollipop!

Samedi-Mai

How was my first Manga summary?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How was my first Manga summary?

• It's okay. (It needs a bit of improvement, though) :animeswea
    • It was excellent! :)
    • It wasn't great :(

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I have recently done a bit of summary here of Mamotte Lollipop! Please Tell me if it's well written. :animeswea
I have to warn you though that it contains, at the end, a bit of a few spoilers.:nervous:[/COLOR]

[CENTER]As some "Momotte Lollipop!" fans should know how the story goes...

Nina accidentally swallowed the Pearl of the Magic World Exam and gets herself in a world of MAYHEM! Luckily, she's not alone. Two guys, beyond Nina's fantasy and her word for the "ideal" guy, gave their vow to protect her until the end of the exam.

The problem?
They're wizards who also happen to be taking the Magic Exam!

Poor Nina has to endure 6 months until...

the potion (to take the pearl out of her body) is made! While, taking on some crazy "friends" of the Magical World! Good thing her "Princess" are on her side!

6 months later (skipping all the haywire events that happened to Nina)

Rill (the potion delivery boy) along with his pet crow, have comet to give Nina the potion but...

Nina, who has already warmed up to Ichi and Zero the 2 “princes” or Nina’s protectors, doesn’t want to get the Pearl out of her body anymore!

Eventually, though, She takes it (during the whole "rebellious" time of "taking the potion or not") Zero ends up hurt!

Now that Nina doesn't have the pearl inside, she decides to give the pearl to Ichi.
Ichi, relentless, takes it in agony and leaves by portal w/ Zero.

Zero gets mad at Ichi for leaving Nina. In return, Ichi tells Zero it was unavoidable and impossible to keep Nina protected any longer.

The End?
Nope.
[COLOR="Red"](Spoilers start here on)[/COLOR]

[spoiler] ]It ends up that Nina desires to see her protectors again. SO, she goes and finds them. With luck, Nina ends up finding both of them battling other contestants and doing "not-so-good". Just when Zero and Ichi see Nina, they found "just what the doctor ordered". It ends up that protecting Nina gave the power to Ichi and Zero to become stronger.
(Big woof! -,-")

Anyway, Ichi and Zero ends up passing the exam and the Pearl is actually a confined dragon who chose Nina as its master.

The problem that the dragon has...
It's just that...Nina is human and, thereby, doesn't have magic power to make the dragon, Pearl, grow. (Yes, the dragon's name is Pearl. -.-)

Now, zooming forward, Pearl gives his first "relavation" which turns out to be a divination.

To make the story short, the divination comes true, Ichi admits to Nina that he's gay, and Zero asks Nina to be his wife & to marry when they're a bit older!

A happy end will show eventually.

(I'm sure to tell you that I haven't really told you the ending completely. SO be relieved. I wouldn't spoil it that far :catgirl:) [/spoiler]

[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Welcome to OB, Samedi. It's nice of you to join us.

I notice that you do have some spoilers in your post for this series. I think you might want to use some spoiler tags to cover those up, since we usually encourage it for most threads (the Naruto thread is an exception, as a no-spoiler format is preferrable in that situation). If you're unfamiliar on how to use spoiler tags, please look at the following example:

[ spoiler] *text goes here* { /spoiler] (Be sure to take out the spaces in the tags!)

If you need help, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Other than that... There are some grammar issues throughout, but what you've got here is readable. Work on it a little more. :)[/color][/size]

[quote name='Kei'][color=darkblue][size=1]Welcome to OB, Samedi. It's nice of you to join us.

I notice that you do have some spoilers in your post for this series. I think you might want to use some spoiler tags to cover those up, since we usually encourage it for most threads (the Naruto thread is an exception, as a no-spoiler format is preferrable in that situation). If you're unfamiliar on how to use spoiler tags, please look at the following example:

[ spoiler] *text goes here* { /spoiler] (Be sure to take out the spaces in the tags!)

If you need help, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Other than that... There are some grammar issues throughout, but what you've got here is readable. Work on it a little more. :)[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Thank you! :animesmil

I'll put the tag like you said :animesmil

I just hope it ok. :animedepr

If you see that I have a few mistakes, I would love for you to fix it :catgirl:

I'm sorry if I'm any trouble :animeswea