OtakuBoards

En Fran

[Sound_Nin]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="1234"]Bonjour, je suis de la France, mais je vis en Amérique. Je m'appelle peter et moi sommes un géant harcèlent le crayon.

I do not know what I just said, but good lucky trying to translate it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]lol you said " Hello, i am France, but i live in american. My name is peter and I am (should be je suis again, but who cares) a giant (should be grande) pestering pencil.

Good stuff :D[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You [I]chatter[/I] Spanish. Umm.

Methinks you wanted "hablar" there. :D
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I said I get mixed up with the two languages! XD Naturalmente es "hablar", no "parlar". Soy estupido... X/

[quote name='Sandy']I said I get mixed up with the two languages! XD Naturalmente es "hablar", no "parlar". Soy estupido... X/[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][[SIZE="3"]Ah ¿tú hable español? Moi aussi. Hablo piquito español porque mi trabaje requirmente... bah I can't really do that either Pero tengo un arguemente en español con un patient de mi.

Verement es merde aussi. Yeah- now that was tri-lingual. [/color][/font][/SIZE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][COLOR=#9933ff][FONT=monotype corsiva][[SIZE=3]Ah ¿tú hable español? Moi aussi. Hablo piquito español porque mi trabaje requirmente... bah I can't really do that either Pero tengo un arguemente en español con un patient de mi.

Verement es merde aussi. Yeah- now that was tri-lingual. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Pretty damn confusing.

Je déteste L'Espagnol. C'est nul. >.>
Mon opinion.
J'aime l'Alemand, toutefois.
Anglais est bof.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE='[Sound_Nin];807541'][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

C'est plus facile que Francois. ;P No tenía tantas problemas estudiando español en la escuela que tenía en francés.

But it really is nice to know different languages. Since Finland has two official languages, Finnish and Swedish, I know how to speak those too. ;D

[quote name='Sandy']C'est plus facile que Francois. ;P No tenía tantas problemas estudiando español en la escuela que tenía en francés.
[/quote]
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]
C'est 'Français', pas 'Francois'. Francois est un nom? Eh...
I bet that was intentionally to confuse me. Lol. I can only understand the bits of Spanish that are similiar to French, otherwise the language totally confuses me. Had to use a translator.
Languages don't come naturally to me, I have to work extra hard on them.

[/FONT][/COLOR][quote name='Sandy']But it really is nice to know different languages. Since Finland has two official languages, Finnish and Swedish, I know how to speak those too. ;D[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]I would love to know Finnish, being as I was born there. Jyväskylä, to be exact. And I have a friend that knows quite a bit of Swedish, and I heard that it's easy to learn.

Oh, and the only Spanish I know is "Tu madre es muy caliente". There's some immature humour for ya. :animesmil
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE='[Sound_Nin];807541'][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]Pretty damn confusing.

Mon opinion.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Eh je well.. I know adore isn't the word I want, but oh well I don't really speak much French

And don't worry les Quebecouis deteste le francaise di France- Did that sentance even agree?

I used to be pretty good at Spanish, but I didn't use it for nearly seven years so I got rusty at it. When you're a home aide though being able to read and speak another language comes in handy so this weekend I'm going to buy some stuff on how to speak spanish.

This would probably be why so many people think Americans are ignorant- most Americans only speak English and nothing else. [/color][/font][/size]

[quote name=''[Sound_Nin];807546'][COLOR=Navy']I would love to know Finnish, being as I was born there. Jyväskylä, to be exact. And I have a friend that knows quite a bit of Swedish, and I heard that it's easy to learn.[/COLOR][/quote]

Quel surprise! I was born in the capital, Helsinki, although I now live in another town. Swedish [I]is[/I] quite easy, especially if you know English and German, since the languages are related. Finnish, on the other hand... it has totally different grammar rules and vocabulary from most European languages, so you'd have to be a little crazy to study it volunteeringly. XP

[quote name='Sandy']Since Finland has two official languages, Finnish and Swedish, I know how to speak those too. ;D[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Le Gasp!!

Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist.

And I hate being essentially monolingual. I mean, mastering English is fine and all, but I'd really like to be fluent in others. Not knowing the idiomatic stuff is what kills me. >_>[/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]c'est tres interesant, ca. mais l'idee peut etre un peu confusant (i think that's how its said?) parce que on ne peut pas utiliser les accents. Personellement, je pense que cette idee est superb. mais quelquefois c'est plus simple si on parle en englais. XD [/COLOR]