OtakuBoards

The Bedlam in Goliath

Aberinkula

[COLOR="navy"]The Bedlam in Goliath is the new 'The Mars Volta' album, and I've heard it's excellant. I myself have only heard the tracks 'Goliath' and 'Metatron.' And I love both tracks. So I was wondering, should I definitly go out and buy this album? What are the ups and downs about the album, and how good is it? Thanks for the help.[/COLOR]

I thought you bought this album a long time ago? And why did you change your name to Aberinkula if you haven't heard it yet?

Anyway I personally think this is the best Mars Volta Album ever made. Like when I used to listen to their stuff I would only be able to listen to two or thee minutes and get bored. Now with these new experimental things they are doing I am intrigued for the entire song and it is a great experience. Definately definitely buy it now. If only for Aberinkula alone.

[COLOR="Navy"]That is why I've changed my name to Aberinkula becuase I want the album, and I thought it was the best named track, so I used it. It was either this or Metatron. And no haven't baught this album yet, and I've never said I have, lol. I did say I was inticipating the album though.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="Navy"]That is why I've changed my name to Aberinkula becuase I want the album, and I thought it was the best named track, so I used it. It was either this or Metatron. And no haven't baught this album yet, and I've never said I have, lol. I did say I was inticipating the album though.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

It must have been DB who said it then. Anyway my opinion is that it is the best Mars Volta album so far. But then I haven't heard that much Mars Volta really and usually our tastes don't match so well. Still I think you will really like this album. Buy it soon...