Kent Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 ive seen a good amount of the episodes. i dont know if there are multiple sagas or anything, but, the eps. i saw had a really odd vibe. by the last show (2 eps.) i couldnt believe how depressing an anime could be. talk about a tragedy. i woulnt ruin the end for those who havent seen, but its not happy.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [size=1][b]It really isn't that sad. It is a good anime. But things happen in shows that aren't happy. P.S. : There is already a Cowboy Bebop topic. Please post in there nseatd of making another one.....[/b][/size]
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 Oh well I personally don't like it, but I wouldn't say that it's sad. :) Many people here like this anime.....
Guest Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 What? You dare say that Cowboy Bebop is sad?! How dare you! Its a pretty good anime, i like it lots.
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 No it isn't sad. The episodes are like that because they wanna set a mood. CowBoy Bebop is one of the more serious type of anime, well i like CB better than Trigun because of the mood it sets, i can be more relaxed watching CB than Trigun, and at least Spike kills people. The ending of CB is a a cliff hanger, the directer did it this way so that if he/she decides to make a sequal (which i hope happens) he/she can because there's no deffinate answer as to what happened. After all, you don't know what happens/ed to Ed and Ein (they left like 3-4 episodes before the end). Anyways i'd buy it if there was another season, along with the movie the made (does anyone know if it is coming over to America? 'cause Pioneer really should try and bring it over here)
black_vegeta Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 I wouldnt say that it was sad, just as real as far as situations go, that It can get... I found the series kinda dramatic, very action-packed, but never sad... Oh, except for Spike getting killed at the end...
Chibi-Trunks Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I thought it was a cool anime, I'm surprised innocent, peaceful, have to edit everything CN actually put it on. Anywayz, I like it, it's a pretty cool anime.
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i] [B]I thought it was a cool anime, I'm surprised innocent, peaceful, have to edit everything CN actually put it on. Anywayz, I like it, it's a pretty cool anime. [/B][/QUOTE] What do you mean that you're surprised the CN actually put it on?! They didn't have to if they didn't want ot, but they [u]wanted[/u] to, because it was a [u]good[/u] anime..... Sorry dude, just in a bad mood today..... ;)
Yagaru Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 I think it was rightfully sad where it was supposed to be sad. I agree with all most everyone else, it is a very good series but the maker of CB said he doesn't plan on making any continuing episodes. There is a series out there that is a prequal to CB (sort of) yet, it is only in Japan and no further thought has gone in to sending it over here. -_-'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now