Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Aww, we need a Sakura con thread. I am going this year! I'm excited.

Anyways, having never been there myself, what things are a must see? All I know so far is that I want to go to the dance Friday night and the ikki tousen/shonen-ai panels. Oh and the concerts too.
Posted
I never heard of Sakura con before, so explain to me what convention is it? What's it all about? What kind of stuff they have? And what are the events there?
Posted
All I know is that it was one of the first anime cons to really hit it big. Did it come out before OtakuCon? I can't remember.

Basically, its one of the big name anime conventions.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I know some members are planning on meeting up for this so if you want to know more, just head on over to this place at theOtaku. [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/conventionist"][U]Conventionist[/U][/URL] If you don't know about it already. I'm only sorry that there's no way I can go. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I went and I had a blast! plus I had also gone to the o-meet up and met someguy and ichigo, plus I took part in the podcast, I'm the person who said "lolita esq" "and they had lot of make-up on".
Posted
[quote name='Chibiotomegamer']I went and I had a blast! plus I had also gone to the o-meet up and met someguy and ichigo, plus I took part in the podcast, I'm the person who said "lolita esq" "and they had lot of make-up on".[/QUOTE]

Are you Miss A?
Posted
[quote name='Japan_86']Are you Miss A?[/QUOTE]

Me? no I'm not I'm saiyuki freak or saiyukifreak ( can't remember which one ), I just haven't been on the O in long time:animeswea , someguy is trying to find my password for me since I can't remember:animesigh bad chibi...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...