Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, 5th Grade(Yes, elementary, no, I didn't be held back) isn't ALWAYS easy. For you maybe, but I have to deal with something. No, the work is too easy and I get straight A's. No, it's not the teacher all the time. Yes, it's the classpeople. I sometimes am SO SO SO annoyed by their behavior. Anyway, school is pretty easy, but I don't think it generally "sucks".
Guest maverick
Posted
I hate school too wakeing up so damn early to learn the stuft you learn the internet but all well or my dad gets really pissed:flaming:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
news: okay here this big news tha I heard these fricking k.k.k members wrote racisn't tuft on a elemtary school full of mexican and black people what a bunch of dumb asssssssss

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
makes so pissed I wish I can slit there wrist or chop there heads off:butthead: :butthead:
Posted
akay...*whispers* [color=silver] [size=1] i didn't read all of the other posts... [/color] [/size] :)

but i somewhat liked school! though it was a prep school!:nervous:
the worst thing was the dress code...oh bad memories! and waking up earli...too!

but sometimes it's pretty kool! just think of all the flirting you can do...the making of new friends...the um...stuff! :)

so yeah school can be akay! you might actually learn something! i hardly did...twas probabli my fault though....:babble:

:wave:
Posted
i goto someplace i dont want to go and dont learn the things i want or need to learn eat my lunch and come home 5 days a week...oh what fun school is!!!COUGH HACK COUGH

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...