OtakuBoards

school

Guardian_Tidus

Well, 5th Grade(Yes, elementary, no, I didn't be held back) isn't ALWAYS easy. For you maybe, but I have to deal with something. No, the work is too easy and I get straight A's. No, it's not the teacher all the time. Yes, it's the classpeople. I sometimes am SO SO SO annoyed by their behavior. Anyway, school is pretty easy, but I don't think it generally "sucks".

Guest maverick
I hate school too wakeing up so damn early to learn the stuft you learn the internet but all well or my dad gets really pissed:flaming:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
news: okay here this big news tha I heard these fricking k.k.k members wrote racisn't tuft on a elemtary school full of mexican and black people what a bunch of dumb asssssssss

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
makes so pissed I wish I can slit there wrist or chop there heads off:butthead: :butthead:

akay...*whispers* [color=silver] [size=1] i didn't read all of the other posts... [/color] [/size] :)

but i somewhat liked school! though it was a prep school!:nervous:
the worst thing was the dress code...oh bad memories! and waking up earli...too!

but sometimes it's pretty kool! just think of all the flirting you can do...the making of new friends...the um...stuff! :)

so yeah school can be akay! you might actually learn something! i hardly did...twas probabli my fault though....:babble:

:wave: