OtakuBoards

school

Guardian_Tidus

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Guardian_Tidus [/i]
[B]school i hate it who else hates school....

*silence for 10 hours* [/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: who doesn't? i despise school but i have to go in order to graduate. so ill bear it for as long as i have to.

i agree. who doesnt hate school? all it does is waste a good 4 hours of sleep. the amount of homework i recieve a day seems to keep doubling.... doubling over and over again!!! theres no way out!!! i cant breathe!!! im being suffocated by school!!! oh god help me!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]I like to learn, but I don't like the present school system. [/B][/QUOTE]
My school system rocks! You don't get detention as much as you used too..... and not as much trouble either..... :D

Guest Voodookanaka
playskool ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hated school...i hate college too. im gonna h8 uni..........learning stinks!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]I loved school :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you feeling ok?

Well I'm another person who hates it. The work of the devil it is. What would happen if we weren't educated? Well, politics wouldn't change much, that's for sure. I like to see what few friends I have, and I'm a hard worker, sometimes I just wonder what it's all for.

Hmm, skool doesnt suck, its just annoying. I do very well in skool, so i wanna get done with it has fast as i can. I hate skool cuz its Annoying with the short breaks

I actually enjoy going to school. I haven't got much to do this semster at all, actually. The only core-class-subjects I have to worry about are english and calculus. Other than that, I have studio art and welding. I purposely packed all the hard stuff I could into the first three years so I could breeze through this last one as easily as possible.

-Justin

:flaming: [B]I don't mind school, although sometimes it gets on my nerves, since my school isn't too great and i excel in some subjects where i get easy work and in subjects that i'm not good at i get really hard work [/B] :flaming:

I don't see the point in school, anybody can become rich and never have to work with a 5th grade education, it's just most people don't. Also homework sucks. Hmm maybe I can right something about having less homework means less stress and less stress means better grades!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I won't even be in school for another 23 or so days! And when I do return, it's High School for me...I haven't been to school for so long (I was sick all of December), I can hardly remember what school's like... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]
wait a min.........!23 days?!?! highschool!??!?! ur grade level?!?!*iz confuzzled*
anywayz...school..school is boring...but without it..I couldnt get to be what I want to be..
anywayz...school is boring..I dun Hate it..but I dun like it..itz just mild...but if everybody loved school..then life would be weird..o.O[/FONT]

Your names too long so I will just call you Lily (points to sig). He lives in Austraillia, I guess the school year is differnt there since right now I guess it's pretty warm there and the seasons are flipped around.

[QUOTE] I don't mind school, although sometimes it gets on my nerves, since my school isn't too great and i excel in some subjects where i get easy work and in subjects that i'm not good at i get really hard work[/QUOTE]

Umm I think the only reason the subjects you excel at you get easy work and the subjects you don't you get hard work, it's because exactly what you said. Wouldn't it be easier if you just did better and wouldn't it be harder if you wheren't as good?

[SIZE=1]School, well Senior School(High School) sucks. I dont know why. I work hard and all, but I dont enjoy it. I'm just looking forward to College. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]It just seems harder this year than the others I dont know why. and I'm sure you've all heard, well in the UK this might happen. School holidays might be shortened! I think, though we get enough work as it is.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Guardian_Tidus [/i]
[B]school i hate it who else hates school....

*silence for 10 hours* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Well school does get boring but it teaches you stuff that you need to know. If it was not for school (or homes scholling) you would not really be typing right now, because you would not be able to spell words, nor type them and read them. So school does come to good use. But I do get bored. One time i fell asleep, but i woke up.:sleep: :worried:

Guest Imsirion
ughh... i dont even want to talk about school. im currently grounded ( again) from the net cause of it, dosn't stop me from sneaking on though.:naughty: