OtakuBoards

Digimon: The First DigiDestined

Ellerby

[center][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6467/digimonil6.jpg[/img][/center]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][INDENT][b]PROLOGUE[/b]

The year is 2052 and it's been 50 years since Man discovered the existence of Digimon. Ever since that barrier between our world and theirs started to rip and those original 8 DigiDestined were sent to the Digital World to save it from destruction, the relationship between Human and Digimon has grown and strengthened.

These days 1 in every 500 children born become a DigiDestined and go into a Digimon-Themed Job. People lucky enough to be chosen to have a Digimon get special treatment in exchange for an agreement to sign their and their Digimon's life to a Digital Occupation like a Tamer, a person who battles their Digimon (none are harmed) for the entertainment of the people or a Saver who keeps unwanted Digimon in the Digital World.

But ever since the days the Digidestined and the few after them traveled between the Real and Digital Worlds, none have been able to get back into The Digital World. Somehow the Digimon manage to get here but we're only to send them back, not ourselves with them. I knew something was wrong.

If the first DigiDestined were chosen because of something that happened in the Digital World that called for their help, how come we've been continuously getting DigiDestined at a steady rate since we discovered Digimon? To understand the answer to that question you have to realize something.

When the Digital World is in trouble, the Real World sends humans to help. But what if it works the opposite way too? If our world is in danger, the Digital World sends Digimon. If that's true, then our world has been "in trouble" ever since we discovered Digimon. It seems that our two worlds aren't meant to know each other.

Then we found something that proved it. A Digimon who we identified as Prophetmon ripped through a portal in the very center of the Digimon Research Company base. Right then and there, this Digimon told all of us there the story of the First DigiDestined. According to Prophetmon, the children selected were from the Middle Ages.

I happened to be sitting at my computer when Prophetmon appeared so while he told the story of the First DigiDestined I wrote every single world down in a blank document. When he was done telling the tale I saved it and posted it on a brand new website.

After the story was finished, Prophetmon went back to the Digital World leaving us with nothing but a riddle. Nobody could tell what the riddle meant... but I deciphered it. In 3 days, the whole world would forget the existence of Digimon and all the currently Digidestined would be sent to the Digital World.

After I realized this, I knew the story of the First DigiDestined would be useless knowledge but I thought someone out there should know anyway. I know by putting it on the internet it will eventually be found so I'm hoping whoever is reading this will pass it on as a myth or... a legend. The Legend of the First DigiDestined.[/INDENT][/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER][I]So that's the introduction then! We're playing the role of either one of the first DigiDestined or one of their Digimon. If you can't find someone to play your DigiDestined or your Digimon then you can do both, but only sign up as one of them so I can match you up with others. You can't play the role of a Digimon without a Destined partner or vice versa. Other then that, go crazy![/I][/CENTER]

[u][b]Digimon Sign-Up Sheet[/b][/u]
[Name]
[Level] Do a sheet for your in-training, rookie and champion forms. The other ones can be introduced later.
[Appearance] Write your own or use a picture of a current Digimon. Or draw your own even, I don't care.
[Attacks] 1-3 please.
[Personality] Digimon are very intelligent creatures and therefor have various unique personalities.

[u][b]DigiDestined Sign-Up Sheet[/u][/b]
[Name]
[Age] 7-16
[Gender]
[Appearance]
[Crest] Anything you want.
[Background] Tell me what their life in the Middle Ages (medieval times) was like before they were transported to the Digital World.

[b]EDIT:[/b] BTW, my character will have the goggles. lol

DigiDestined Sign-Up Sheet

[B][Name][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kredion Akima[/COLOR]

[B][Age][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]13[/COLOR]

[B][Gender][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Male[/COLOR]

[B][Appearance][/B] [url]http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi39.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fe200%2Fwallpaperboi%2FMale%2Fskateboarder.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20male&pageOffset=7[/url]

[B][Crest] [/B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Memory[/COLOR]

[B][Background][/B] [I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Kredion was born into a family of Semi rich parents and a younger brother named Kabu. He Believes that people were always against him after his Family couldn't give a care what happened to him. So he started hanging out with several street gangs that eventually would lead to jacking Cars and motercycles. Unfortunally for him. He and several others got caught. After a few nights in jail his parents finally bailed him out and sent on a two week trip to a boot camp to straighten him out. He recently got back and is now getting back to his life as a normal young teen. [/COLOR][/I]

[U]DigiDestined Sign-Up Sheet[/U]
[B][Name][/B][COLOR="DimGray"] Rem Princeton[/COLOR]
[B][Crest][/B][COLOR="DimGray"] Truth[/COLOR]
[B][Age][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]15[/COLOR]
[B][Gender][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]Male[/COLOR]

[B][Appearance][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]Standing at 5'2", Rem is pretty short for his age. But what he loses in height he makes up for in strength. He wears his fathers [url=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4933/goggles1ng3.jpg]goggles[/url] on his forehead and puts them over his eyes when he needs to think hard. Helps him concentrate.

He has a slightly tanned body and long hair that shares the same yellow tint as the gold his father smiths. Dark brown eyes accent his goggles and his tan coloured vest. Usually caught wearing dark blue pants and brown fingerless gloves, Rem doesn't change his clothing much.[/COLOR]

[B][Background][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]His father was the only man in his kingdom who was apt enough to smith real gold. The King trusted him and him only. Of course growing up in a Goldsmiths house, you eventually start to learn the craft of smithing and more importantly, smithing Gold. At the age of 10 he became his fathers official apprentice and from that point on his Dad became his Mentor and Boss.

Rem doesn't really know what happened to his mother. He doesn't even remember her face and his father won't talk about her so he doesn't ask. He can only assume something very unfortunate happened to her when he was a toddler.[/COLOR]

[u][b][center]Rem's Digimon[/center][/b][/u]
[indent][B][Name][/B] Tanemon
[B][Level][/B] In-Training (Baby)
[B][Appearance][/B] [url=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/Tanemon.gif]Click here.[/url]
[B][Attacks][/B] Bubble Blow
[B][Personality][/B] A quiet and very pleasant Digimon who never complains about anything.

[B][Name][/B] Koemon
[B][Level][/B] Rookie (Child)
[B][Appearance][/B]
[img]http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Koemon.gif[/img]
[B][Attacks][/B] Swing Swing - Koemon swings the giant sling shot on his back around until he hits something. Not very accurate but deals high damage.
Sling Sling - Koemon actually uses his giant sling shot and fires at enemies. Very accurate, low damage, high range and sometimes stuns the enemy momentarily.
[B][Personality][/B] Koemon is a very sincere Digimon and really cares for those he loves. He does have a bit of a temper and if you anger him enough he can be known to get into quite the tantrum.

[B][Name][/B] Apemon
[B][Level][/B] Champion (Adult)
[B][Appearance][/B] [url=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied/images/Apemon.jpg]Click here![/url]
[B][Attacks][/B] Metallic Fur - Turns the fur on his arms into metal and fires it off at the target. Each metal hair does little damage but because there are so many of them it adds up.
Mega Bone Stick - Apemon takes out a large bone and uses it as a weapon. He can throw it if he feels like it but mostly he just uses it for close range combat.
[B][Personality][/B] Unlike his grumpy monkey rookie form, Apemon is very serious. He is super loyal to his friends and remains calm under any situation.[/indent]

[color=green][size=1]
[b][u]DigiDestined[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Russel O'Brady

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Crest:[/b] Luck

[b]Appearance:[/b] Russel stands roughly at 6'0" tall, and weighs some 10 stone (150 lbs). He has a fair complexion and sharp features on his head, which include a strong jaw and piercing green eyes. His dark auburn-red hair is worn short and messy ontop his head. He is normally seen wearing a green-wool turtleneck sweater and thin brown cotton britches, which show his thin, but muscled legs below the knee. He wears brown short-top boots on his feet. He is thin but strong bodied, and has rough knuckles from many fights and conflicts in his life.

[b]Background:[/b] Russel's father was clan leader of the O'Brady's, a group of Irishmen known for their short tempers and love of fights. While to most this would describe a 'typical irishmen', the culture of his clan stems from an old warrior culture still prevelant in them as they rebel against British rule. Russel held fast to his father, his mother dying upon his birth, and he has been raised to become a future clan leader himself.

Russel spent a great deal of his youth learning the warrior ways from his father, along with hunting and leadership skills. His adolescence and teenage years have been spent fighting British authorities. These experiences have turned him into a headstrong youth with a defined sense of personal justice, honor, and pride. He has also built up a reputation for his effective, albeit unorthodox, fighting abilities. Russel is popular amongst his clansmen and young women of his community. His future as clan leader is promising.[/color][/size]

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name] DemiVeemon
[Level] In-Training
[Appearance] [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/DemiVeemon.jpg[/url]
[Attacks] Hop attack
[Personality] A kind Digimon with a heart of gold. Despite this, in a battle he is vicious and fights to the end.

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name] Veemon
[Level] rookie
[Appearance] [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/V-mon.gif[/url]
[Attacks] V-Headbutt
[Personality] Same as DemiVeemon

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name] ExVeemon
[Level] champion
[Appearance] [url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Exveemon.jpg[/url]
[Attacks] Vee-Laser, Critical Crunch and Vee-Punch or Vee-Kick
[Personality] ExVeemon is a bit more devilish than his previous forms. However he is essentially the same Digimon.

DigiDestined Sign-Up Sheet
[Name]Mist Teliant
[Age] 14
[Gender] female
[Appearance] Mist is medium height, standing at 5'4" She wears a blue tunic and white pants. Her skin is almost a creamy white color. She has a light build thanks to her brothers. Her hair is a light brown color which sits flatly on her head and rests on her shoulders.
[Crest] Loyalty
[Background] She grew up with three older brothers. Her father was a powerful soldier in the king's royal guard. Her mother was stay-at-home. While growing up she often stayed within the castle walls as her father was close to the king and was taught the ways of a sword. She was educated well but still doesn't understand much of the outside world.

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name]Gigimon
[Level] In-Training
[Appearance] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gigimon.jpg[/url]
[Attacks] Hot Bite: A typical biting attack
Rainbow spit: More of a distraction than anything. Can be used to obstruct vision.
[Personality] Docile and fun-loving. Attacks ferociously when threatened, but isn't very strong in this form.

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name]Guilmon
[Level] Rookie
[Appearance] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Guilmon.jpg[/url]
[Attacks] Pyro Sphere: Fancy term for a fireball.
Rock Breaker: Full-force tackle. Considering how big he is, this probably hurts.
[Personality] Energetic, playful, mischevious and a bit sarcastic. Watch out, though. He's pretty strong for a rookie.

Digimon Sign-Up Sheet
[Name]Growlmon
[Level] Champion
[Appearance] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Growlmon.jpg[/url]
[Attacks] Pyro Blaster: An upgraded Pyro Sphere. Can be used in short bursts or a steady stream.
Dragon Slash: Slash at opponent with blades attached to his arms.
Mega Napalm: (From a game, I like the move) A practical eruption of Pyro Blasters. Very powerful, but attacks at random, sometimes missing the target completely or harming allies (made that up to counter the power.)
[Personality] While he cherishes friends dearly, the heat of battle can cause him to go a bit feral at times. Try not to get in his way when he's upset.

First RP! Woot!

By the way, As the story advances, are we going into "Modes" as well as higher levels of evolution? (My character's Mega will be Gallantmon either way, but I'm curious.)

[quote name='Aceburner']
By the way, As the story advances, are we going into "Modes" as well as higher levels of evolution? (My character's Mega will be Gallantmon either way, but I'm curious.)[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]We might have Mega forms [i]eventually[/i] if everyone participates long enough to get to that point and after that, who knows. We may even experiment with eggs a little. But [B]everyone has to be loyal to the RP[/B] and post [I]at least[/I] once a week.

So [I]everyone[/I] is accepted. I'm glad eventually I caught the interest of a good group of people. In typical Digimon fashion I'm going to allow those who have signed-up as Digimon choose their partner. The remaining person will post a sign-up for their Digimon or if someone else joins as a Digimon they can be partners.

Thanks for joining, everyone! Let's make this one of the best Digimon RPs OtakuBoards has seen! :animesmil[/COLOR][/FONT]

Seeing as you need another digimon, and Gavin's RP was held up for who know how long, I would be glad to oblige:

[U]Destined Info:[/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Judith, Judy, or Jude Liano
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://Pieskoe.deviantart.com/art/Anime-girl-45-again-62490150"]Click Here[/URL]
Judith sports very strange clothing. (Even by typical digital world standards) Blue jeans, and hanging suspenders. Her under-sweater is a deep brown, wile the tank top is Pink with white lining. Her suspenders, gloves, clip-on tie, and even the streaks in her light brown hair is a sherbet purple shade. Her eyes, are a bright honey golden color.
[B]Crest:[/B] Tolerance
[B]Background:[/B] Judith was the daughter of a metal smith during the the Carolingian Renaissance. Because of this, she easily learned her father's trade and began embracing her love for art. From this emerged beautiful statues made of metal, and she began sell her artwork in order to help her family. She had two older sisters, both who were married, and Judith herself was just recently engaged to be married to a man she didn't want, when she found herself in the digital world.

[U]Digimon Info:[/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Kokomon
[B]Level:[/B] In-Training
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/8/88/Kokomon.jpg"]Here[/URL]
[B]Attacks:[/B] Koko Crusher
[B]Personality: [/B]Very bubbly and way too hyper. Tends to feed off the energy of those around him.

[B]Name:[/B] Lopmon
[B]Level:[/B] Rookie
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://images.wikia.com/digimon/images/7/7a/Lopmon1.jpg"]Here[/URL]
[B]Attacks:[/B] Blazing Ice, Lop Twister
[B]Personality:[/B] While Lopmon still possesses hyperactive tendencies, he knows how to keep his emotions under wraps. He's very prudent in his decisions and hopes to fulfill the wishes of those he loves.

[B]Name:[/B] Turuiemon
[B]Level:[/B] Champion
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Turuiemon.jpg"]Here[/URL]
[B]Attacks:[/B] Gauntlet Claw, Ninja Fist, Rabbit Horn Iron Claw
[B]Personality:[/B] Silent and strong. He rarely speaks and prefers to focus on the battle at hand.

[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]So [I]everyone[/I] is accepted. I'm glad eventually I caught the interest of a good group of people. In typical Digimon fashion I'm going to allow those who have signed-up as Digimon choose their partner. The remaining person will post a sign-up for their Digimon or if someone else joins as a Digimon they can be partners.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I think I'll take Russel O'Brady (Zen's character.) A bit of personality difference should be interesting.

I already PMed 8Bit asking if I needed to wait for my decision for the digidestined partner, since I posted last, but if there's a problem or a conflict, I can always change my decision.

I will choose Rem (8Bit's character) as Lopmon's partner.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Yay! Everything is done then! Time to start the RP. I'll try to write a post asap tommorow. Keep checking the Theater. Although, I'll probably PM you guys when it's up.

[center][U][b]DIGIDESTINED / DIGIMON[/b][/U]
[B]Rem[/B] ([I]8bit[/I]) [B]Princeton / Lopmon[/B] ([I]Darren[/I])
[B]Kredion[/B] ([I]Ugamon[/I]) [B]Akima / Veemon[/B] ([I]PyrusDragon[/I])
[B]Russel [/B]([I]Zen[/I]) [B]O'Brady / Guilmon[/B] ([I]Aceburner[/I])[/center][/COLOR][/FONT]

[center][size=1][b]EDIT:[/b][/size] [size=6]SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED.[/size][/center]