Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is what you get if you put 'not sure' for everything

# 1 Irvine Kinneas
# 2 Quistis Trepe
# 3 Rinoa Heartilly
# 4 Seifer Almasy
# 5 Selphie Tilmitt
# 6 Squall Leonheart
# 7 Zell Dincht

and this is what i got

# 1 Selphie Tilmitt
# 2 Rinoa Heartilly
# 3 Irvine Kinneas
# 4 Zell Dincht
# 5 Squall Leonheart
# 6 Quistis Trepe
# 7 Seifer Almasy

............ not impressed
Posted
# 1 Seifer Almasy
# 2 Quistis Trepe
# 3 Rinoa Heartilly
# 4 Squall Leonheart
# 5 Selphie Tilmitt
# 6 Zell Dincht
# 7 Irvine Kinneas

I don't know if I trust this...I always viewed myself as closer to Squall than Seifer.

Oh yeah...how the f&*# am I like Quistis?!
Guest Ryu Suboshi
Posted
The first time I did this (a long time ago), the first and second were switched. Squall was in first. This time's results are:

# 1 Seifer Almasy
# 2 Squall Leonheart
# 3 Quistis Trepe
# 4 Rinoa Heartilly
# 5 Selphie Tilmitt
# 6 Irvine Kinneas
# 7 Zell Dincht
Posted
[SIZE=1] I love these personality quizes, they are alot of fun.

# 1 Seifer Almasy
# 2 Quistis Trepe
# 3 Squall Leonheart
# 4 Rinoa Heartilly
# 5 Selphie Tilmitt
# 6 Zell Dincht
# 7 Irvine Kinneas

Now these don't really seem to fit in with my personality at all, but I always think that when I get the results from tese things.[/SIZE]
Posted
Here's mine for FF7...

# 1 Nanaki (Red XIII)
# 2 Cloud Strife
# 3 Aeris Gainsborough
# 4 Vincent Valentine
# 5 Barret Wallace
# 6 Cait Sith
# 7 Cid Highwind
# 8 Tifa Lockheart
# 9 Yuffie Kisagari


I'm a giant talking cat/dog/tiger/thing!!!
Posted
this topic is kind of turning into spam, people are just posting their personality thing, which is getting kind of boring now, not to mention some people who have posted twice (which I deleted), I think this topic has run its course....

topic closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...