Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I remember having loads of dreams in the last couple of days, but I can't remember any of them, except that Watford were second in the Premier league, with Arsenal, naturally, being 1st.

I'm glad this thread has been brought up again, but also sad at the same time
Posted
i've had a lot of dreams where vegeta is trying to kill me.

also dreams where i am trying to escape from my old school, heritage christian academy. don't ever go there. if your parents decide to send you there, kill yourself. you'll be better off dead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...