OtakuBoards

A Crossover of Epic Proportions

Doublehex

I presume you are getting this information from the site. It is Kratos from God of War - it [I]is[/I] his picture that is used, after all. :)

Now, in terms of how Kitty was to be lynched, I will reveal that in due time.

Chapter One of Act One is technically done - I want to expand it.

The next chapter - Contemplations of the Orange - is now done. It's a little shorter than I would of have preferred, though.

[URL="http://dcs.ffproject.net/epic/chapters/act1/chapter%201.htm"][U]Enjoy[/U][/URL].

[SIZE="1"]Personally, for me, the shortness does not take away from the over all quality of this chapter. It may have only been a short chapter but it defiantly put the senators and the protectors relationship in perspective. Also the infiltration of the warforged facility the man that can't die proves to be an interesting look into these mercenaries. Even if we only got to see through the eyes of the Nameless One for a short period of time. But all in all, this could shape up to be very interesting in the least, and at the most, be able to stand up to its title of an Epic crossover. Still waiting on SoT to make an appearance, but, I'm sure this will be good regardless.[/SIZE]