OtakuBoards

When things go horribly wrong...[PG-13, L, V] Backstage

Odin M Yggdrasi

Due to the RP Creator being relatively inactive at the moment, I'll start this for now. If need be later, the moderators can close this one and have it replaced with one started by the RP creator.

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58873]Signup Thread[/url]

Well, I know what the basic premise of my plans for this RP will be with Odin and Martel. You guys had better stay on your toes, if I get into my old-style game expect anything to come at you.

It's been a while since I have played the dark side though, so I'm probably a tad rusty.

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']Due to the RP Creator being relatively inactive at the moment, I'll start this for now. If need be later, the moderators can close this one and have it replaced with one started by the RP creator.

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58873]Signup Thread[/url]

Well, I know what the basic premise of my plans for this RP will be with Odin and Martel. You guys had better stay on your toes, if I get into my old-style game expect anything to come at you.

It's been a while since I have played the dark side though, so I'm probably a tad rusty.[/QUOTE]

ah so you'll play the role of the enemy, for my character I was planning on making him a person that has his own goals, that doesnt require him to coincide with the Hero group or the enemy, however i do leave my character up to join one side but it depends on who convinces him better, to give you a hint he wants to understand more about humans physically and nature wise.

He is a character that doesnt know a whole lot about himself

I'm not going to be outright evil though. Odin too has his own plans, though he is not limiting himself to his own ideal to achieve them. Mafia-like activity is definitely in the works, while still maintaining a strong front and possibly even being a part of the group from time to time in order to benefit his schemes.

The real enemy here is the government, don't forget that. I'm just setting myself up in a good position so that later on I can throw some surprises out there to keep the RP from fading.

[COLOR="Green"]Odin, from what I understand, this isn't a game you created, thus it's not up to you to post an Underground thread for it either - especially without asking the creator of the game first. If a person is away for a few days, it doesn't mean they've abandoned whatever they had going on in here. Life just gets in the way of surfing the net sometimes.

If you're really that impatient to start,you should make your own game instead of taking over other people's games.

I will have to close this thread now. You can PM me if you have more questions about this, though.
- Sandy[/COLOR]