Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I tried to get out, but they kept dragging me back in...


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey guys. Just wanted to voice a small concern that I'm unable to log out of the site. I've clicked "Log Out," then it takes me to the "You have logged out" screen, but when I do anything more it becomes evident that I'm still logged in.

Hoping you can help with this problem.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies? It sounds like the Log Out function isn't managing to clear them like it should.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote]I tried to get out, but they kept dragging me back in...[/quote]Oh that's easy to explain! >_> We jinxed you so you couldn't escape! :p

Anyway, hopefully the suggestion did the trick for you. I've had that happen and usually clearing out all my data like Des mentioned does the trick.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...