OtakuBoards

Midnight Cafe

3minds

[quote name='3minds']Sense all of us play video games whats your top 3 games.
1. Fable
2. Sims
3. Halo[/QUOTE]

Lemme see... lemme see..

my # 1 hands down: Zelda on gameboy and nintendo 64, it's what got me all fussed up about RPG's in the first place.

#2!:?? so hard.. -_-;... Final Fantasy 9 and 10.. i just can't pick! plus cinematechs are sooo good.. I think that's the only thing that keeps me wanting to play RPG's.. the graphics.. Mmmm ^_____^

and #3... I'd have to say soul calibur two, love Talim. did i spell that right? haay naku!

Sense everyone else said there real name I might as well say mine to. Its Harrison
I like cause its unique. Any way KOTOR was one of my favorite games 1 and 2 i liked one better though cause I thought the story was way better.

[size=1]Hi! My name is Stephanie and I like long walks on the beach, body surfing, and out-wrestling all my guy friends.

Yes, I do believe this sounds like a dating service.

I really don't know what to put here. I love art, music, writing... I'm a Pisces in every sense of the word. Except the weak-willed part. :p Never that part.[/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]My name is Ginny, I'm 18 and I'm headed for Emory University. I don't know what I'm going to major in, most likely English. I'm well-rounded enough, if I apply myself I can do well in the math/science. But I'm generally more partial and intuitively better at the humanities.

Of course, I think like any other rising college freshmen, I'm not sure about my future. My dream job would be just to be involved in the film or tv-making process. Being a production manager or other behind-the-scenes manager would be great. Being an editor has always been another thought in the back of my mind, as I've found myself to be pretty good at editing staff writers' stuff on my school newspaper. Law school is also there for me to look at. Isn't it awesome that the first two fields I'm interested in are all about old-boy and/or college connections? lol. *facepalm*

I appreciate writing, and I like it when writing is simple with no decorations- probably why I really appreciate scriptwriting. A good novel is a wonderful thing, but I admire the scripts of any of my favorite humorous tv shows: Arrested Development, Venture Bros, etc. (NOT Family Guy.) Good screenwriting always impresses me, it seems to be the hardest form of writing to master.

I also like animation. When I see a piece of animation that really blows my mind I'll rewind and watch it again, and again, and again. Like writing, I love clean lines and fluid motion. To get an internship at Pixar as a production manager would be a dream come true for me, because to surround myself with people like that would be great.

I doodle and sketch things when I'm bored, I like to say I'm better than average but nothing to whip your head back at. When I'm browsing DeviantART, I can spend a pretty long time just admiring the details of an awesome looking illustration. Looking at "art of" books is fascinating to me, and I keep tabs on my favorite Livejournal artists.

Food is one of my greatest interests. Good food is just awesome, and I love the memories that surround eating with family or friends.

I think humor is one of the greatest asset a person can have. A funny guy is a guy I like.

Just chilling with friends is always the best time I have when I try to have fun. Hanging out at someone's house and watching movies or playing games is just as fun as getting plastered with them and being ridiculous.

To top it off, I'm looking forward to having the time of my life this coming fall.[/font]