OtakuBoards

Guitar Hero IV: Rock Band's Future Nemesis

Aberinkula

[quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]Everything I've read about Guitar Hero: World Tour says that all of the game's tracks will be master recordings. So I don't think that will be much of a concern.[/color][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Debresko I always hated how Guitar Hero never had Master Recordings cause some covers were just plain awful not to say Rock band doesn't have bad covers I mean listen to their cover of Coheed and Cambria's Ten Speed (of Gods Blood and Burial).

I just don't have the kind of cash to be shelling out for what Guitar Hero 4 may cost and what are they gonna do for 5 after this. Harmonix has already stated that they may never release a new Rock Band just continue giving out Master Recordings along with entire cd's long awaited feature and probably update peripherals ever now and then.

I just don't know about this new Guitar Hero all my friends that hate Rock Band say its because it doesn't focus on Guitar now all my friends and the people on the Guitar Hero forum that bashed Rock Band are excited about the new Guitar Hero and I'm like what are you talking about its Rock Band with new bells and whistles. Now Guitar Hero is focusing more on the band aspect instead of just focusing on the guitar as well, and I wonder how this will work with the fact its guitar hero emphasis on guitar.

[quote name='Kid_Notorious7447'] not to say Rock band doesn't have bad covers I mean listen to their cover of Coheed and Cambria's Ten Speed (of Gods Blood and Burial)[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I didn't notice a difference.

ZING.[/color]