Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So I was going through my old emails in my email account and guess what I found.

Chat logs!

This is what the email said.

[B]Kayla to me

Whee :D There are four separate tehsillycircus2006 chats because I'm on dial-up, so I missed out on parts while I was offline. Des might have the entire thing, though *shrug*

--
Kayla[/B]

So...I am going to email them to Desbreko to put them up. As the message says, it is not a full log but hey it is SOMETHING. Thought I let you guys know the good news =^.^=

-Laura
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I got the logs, thanks. :)

Wasn't tehsillycircus2006 a different chat, though? The original tehsillycircus took place in January 2004.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...