OtakuBoards

Cosplay Costume???

Decay

I couldn't figure out where to put this, as it encompasses many different elements, so here it landed!

Well, I'm stuck. Next year I plan on going to an anime convention. In COSTUME!!! Just cuz I'm going with friends and so on and so forth. Anyhow, instead of just using my own rather limited experience with various costume ideas, I thought I'd try to tap the nexus source!

So I'm going to post a link that will take you to a whole bunch of photos of me that I managed to track down. I'd appreciate really any comment from "Wow, you'd make a great -----!" to "You're ugly. Seriously. Good luck trying to pair up that mug with an anime character!" or just "Hey, why not try -----? I think it'll work."

Here ya go. Don't be tramautized. :animesmil

[URL="http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh260/gnome_4ever/me/"]It's not that horrifying![/URL]

Anyway, I can aquire resources, grow out my hair, cut my hair, color my hair to anything, assemble various pieces of costumes, ect. I have nearly a year, so nothing's too farfetched at this point. I'll even start reading manga series I haven't read just to see if I like a character suggested. So Go CRAZY!!! I'm up for anything.

Also this will only be the second time I've ever shown my face online (Darn you, myspace!) so I guess that makes it a pretty special occasion. Just so ya know. In case there happens to be a random pop quiz on the subject in the near future. Just in case. (Be warned!)

Thanks in advance and I appreciate any and all comments.

I can see you as a sephiroth or albedo from xenosaga for some reason. Somone crazy like that. Idk why. Of course, that was from just a quick look at the pics and names off the top of my head. If I gave it more thought, I might get you a better match. Oh. Try Wolfwood from Trigun. I think he might make a good match too.