OtakuBoards

Ranma 1/2... Who's your Favourite Character?

Furball2k1

Nihao! :)

I'm kinda new here and there was one thing i wanted to know. So tell me... how come no one has made a topic like this yet, hmm...? :therock: No matter... i'll just start it myself. :raspberry

Now, tell me... who is [b]your[/b] favourite character of Ranma 1/2? Me? i would have to say Ranchan (Ranma), Ucchan (Ukyo), with Shampoo coming in a close third. Any takers?

Bie liao! :wave:

~Furball

[SIZE=1]I like Shampoo for her stupidity and sincerity. I also like Ryogo, because anyone who can't go across the street without getting lost for months cracks me up.

PS: P-Chan is awesome! ^-^[/SIZE]

I like Ryoga (P-chan!!), Shampoo (YAY!!!), and what's that one guy's name?!?! @_@;; The new guy that just appeared in the 6th season of Ranma 1/2 loves Akane and hates Ranma and plays with Voodo Dolls?!?! Ummm... Starts with a "G"!!! >.< I can't think!!! Waaahhh! !_!

Anyway, those r mah favs, along with Genma and Kuno!! XD

[color=crimson]I'd have to say my favorite character is [b]SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] She's so awesome! Not only is she the cutest one with her cute little voice, but she ALSO turns into a CAT! A Catgirl! I love CATGIRLS! I mean, how CUTE is that! :D Anywho, and then Ucchan is pretty cool, too. And I absolutely HATE Akane....as for the guys...I happen to be a Tatewaki Kuno fan myself! :rotflmao:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Furball2k1 [/i]
[B]Freshmen, group F. Hikaru Gosunkugi.
hehe... that's him. however, i dont like him too much... ^^; [/B][/QUOTE]

GOSUNKUGI!!!!!! THAT'S HIM!!! :laugh: :laugh: I lub him!! ^.^ He's cute and funny and I kinda feel sorry for him b/c of his 'bad luck' and stuff hehe. :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]

GOSUNKUGI!!!!!! THAT'S HIM!!! :laugh: :laugh: I lub him!! ^.^ He's cute and funny and I kinda feel sorry for him b/c of his 'bad luck' and stuff hehe. :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

Gosunkugi is well, just wierd.:drunk:

O.O; ^^;; ooo.... I haven't had a chance to ready very many Ranma ½ mangas.... ='( I mostly buy GW.... *runs off and glomps her GW Graphich Novels and mangas and then puts the down neatly and runs back acting like nothing just happend* hehe :whoops: But I wanna start buying the Ranma ½ Graphic Novels! There's so many of 'em, though! :bawl: :babble:

yup... 19 of them so far. 38 if you countin japanese ones... but i have no clue if they gonna translate the remaining 19 to english tho [sighs]

oh, btw, theres 6 seasons, a set of OAV's and 4 odd movies fur ranma (you know sum1's obsessed... lol)

~Furball