Furball2k1 Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 Nihao! :) I'm kinda new here and there was one thing i wanted to know. So tell me... how come no one has made a topic like this yet, hmm...? :therock: No matter... i'll just start it myself. :raspberry Now, tell me... who is [b]your[/b] favourite character of Ranma 1/2? Me? i would have to say Ranchan (Ranma), Ucchan (Ukyo), with Shampoo coming in a close third. Any takers? Bie liao! :wave: ~Furball
Navi Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 Ahh. I like Ryoga the best (The eternal lost boy with fists of steel and a heart of glass)...and for the females Ukyou (Uuchan). Love, Navi
Guest maverick Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 :confused: I forgot his name but mines is ranma's daddy:laugh: :laugh:-_--_-:hippy:
Navi Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maverick [/i] [B]:confused: I forgot his name but mines is ranma's daddy:laugh: :laugh:-_--_-:hippy: [/B][/QUOTE] genma!
Furball2k1 Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 hehe... Genma Soun are quite the pair, aren't they? ^_^
Shy Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]I like Shampoo for her stupidity and sincerity. I also like Ryogo, because anyone who can't go across the street without getting lost for months cracks me up. PS: P-Chan is awesome! ^-^[/SIZE]
Xeiyataiki Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 I like Ryoga (P-chan!!), Shampoo (YAY!!!), and what's that one guy's name?!?! @_@;; The new guy that just appeared in the 6th season of Ranma 1/2 loves Akane and hates Ranma and plays with Voodo Dolls?!?! Ummm... Starts with a "G"!!! >.< I can't think!!! Waaahhh! !_! Anyway, those r mah favs, along with Genma and Kuno!! XD
Furball2k1 Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 Freshmen, group F. Hikaru Gosunkugi. hehe... that's him. however, i dont like him too much... ^^;
Queen Asuka Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [color=crimson]I'd have to say my favorite character is [b]SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] She's so awesome! Not only is she the cutest one with her cute little voice, but she ALSO turns into a CAT! A Catgirl! I love CATGIRLS! I mean, how CUTE is that! :D Anywho, and then Ucchan is pretty cool, too. And I absolutely HATE Akane....as for the guys...I happen to be a Tatewaki Kuno fan myself! :rotflmao:[/color]
Xeiyataiki Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Furball2k1 [/i] [B]Freshmen, group F. Hikaru Gosunkugi. hehe... that's him. however, i dont like him too much... ^^; [/B][/QUOTE] GOSUNKUGI!!!!!! THAT'S HIM!!! :laugh: :laugh: I lub him!! ^.^ He's cute and funny and I kinda feel sorry for him b/c of his 'bad luck' and stuff hehe. :angel:
Deedlit Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i] [B] GOSUNKUGI!!!!!! THAT'S HIM!!! :laugh: :laugh: I lub him!! ^.^ He's cute and funny and I kinda feel sorry for him b/c of his 'bad luck' and stuff hehe. :angel: [/B][/QUOTE] Gosunkugi is well, just wierd.:drunk:
Furball2k1 Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 actually, if ya read the manga, Gosunkugi replaces a lot of Sasuke's parts... actually... is Sasuke even in the mange...? :therock: anyhow... like my chibi ranma avatar? made him up myself. his name is Hakujin (Akuji) Shaikimitsu. ^_^
Furball2k1 Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 um... anyone know how i can make this pic below into my avataar? oO;
Xeiyataiki Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 O.O; ^^;; ooo.... I haven't had a chance to ready very many Ranma ½ mangas.... ='( I mostly buy GW.... *runs off and glomps her GW Graphich Novels and mangas and then puts the down neatly and runs back acting like nothing just happend* hehe :whoops: But I wanna start buying the Ranma ½ Graphic Novels! There's so many of 'em, though! :bawl: :babble:
Furball2k1 Posted January 12, 2002 Author Posted January 12, 2002 yup... 19 of them so far. 38 if you countin japanese ones... but i have no clue if they gonna translate the remaining 19 to english tho [sighs] oh, btw, theres 6 seasons, a set of OAV's and 4 odd movies fur ranma (you know sum1's obsessed... lol) ~Furball
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now