Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#4863A0][size=1]I was just reading through the "How do you become a moderator," post and I saw that Lady Asphyxia had a gold star next to her title of member. I was just curious as to what this meant.[/size][/color]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I'm afraid the gold star represents something shifty between Lady Asphyxia and Desbreko.

We don't have any gold star programs or anything. :catgirl:

(Although, perhaps we should).[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Desbreko'][center][img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1735/zeldasecretqd1.png[/img][/center][/QUOTE]
[color=#4863A0][size=1]Heh, alrighty then.

But now I want something special that I can keep secret. lol.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Des, that is possibly one of the best image posts I've seen to date... (among being an excellent way to describe the gold star of course!)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...