OtakuBoards

Upcoming Games For The Win!

Nomurah!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Well. Honestly, the upcoming games are going to be able to put a dent in GTA IV, in my opinion. But, I have hopes for some. The game I'm most excited about, definitely... is [B]Alone in the Dark[/B]. It uses movie aspects, like skipping scenes (levels), though you can't skip just to the end which is good, but with less skipping, you gain more rewards. Of course, it's a horror/action game, but I think the idea of it is quite original. I'm looking forward to it, definitely.

Another one. that I thought looked AMAZING. I mean. Wow. The graphics were startling for such... a... strange game. [B]Little Big Planet[/B]. The characters themselves are so-so, though you can create them and tweak their looks... but... The background and layouts and objects. Wow. You have to see it on the screen to know what I mean. It's gooooood. The game itself looks like something I'd play alot. I mean. You're small. You're walking around trying to get around stuff, get to the end of the level. Basic platformer stuff. But you can create things, create your own levels, tweak premade levels. This is. YES. :] The online play is sure to be fun, since you can upload your own level and go play on other player's levels. To actually... be basically designing the game yourself, well. They definitely got creative while making the game. I mean. The game [I]itself[/I] is about creativity. Big FTW.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Is there even anymore games worth mentioning with all the big hitters already released? There are only a couple that I'm still looking forward to (Street Fighter 4 and Final Fantasy XIII Versus. Too Human is intriguing), but there really haven't been any games to catch my interest. (Who am I kidding? I only have a ps2, ds, and gamecube lol) With all my anticipated games being released (Ninja Gaiden 2, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4), I have nothing to look forward to anymore. For the time being, anyway.

[quote name='Whoa, Mann'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Another one. that I thought looked AMAZING. I mean. Wow. The graphics were startling for such... a... strange game. [B]Little Big Planet[/B]. The characters themselves are so-so, though you can create them and tweak their looks... but... The background and layouts and objects. Wow. You have to see it on the screen to know what I mean. It's gooooood. The game itself looks like something I'd play alot. I mean. You're small. You're walking around trying to get around stuff, get to the end of the level. Basic platformer stuff. But you can create things, create your own levels, tweak premade levels. This is. YES. :] The online play is sure to be fun, since you can upload your own level and go play on other player's levels. To actually... be basically designing the game yourself, well. They definitely got creative while making the game. I mean. The game [I]itself[/I] is about creativity. Big FTW.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I've heard lot's of talk about Little Big Planet, and honestly, this don't really do much for me. I've seen quite a few clips of it. (due to X-play as well as comcast on demand) I'm one of those boring types that bypass quirky titles such as this aside. (If you can't tell, I've never played Katamari Damachi) I've never really been opened to try them once either, but who knows, perhaps later on down the line, I'll give it a whirl (once I get a ps3)[/color][/size]

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm really looking forward to [B]Resident Evil 5[/B], even though it's been said by the creators it probably will not have a release date set till 2009. Bummer. I can't get enough zombie killing action anymore, I've played RE4 all out.

I'm also looking forward to [B]Metal Gear Solid 4[/B]. I know it already came out, but I have yet to play it or even see it be played. I accidently ran into some spoilers on GameFAQs which pretty much revealed the end of the game, (but I guess I should have known better.) yet I still can't wait to get my hands on it. The MGS series always has a place in my heart. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]