Duo Maxwell Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [SIZE=3]Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep - Anonymous[/SIZE] Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am the thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sunlight and the ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awake in the morning hush, I am the swift and uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight, I am the soft star shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die. I like this poem, thats why I wrote it here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now