Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Remember my other thread about being an otaku mod? It got closed. I was wondering how many posts until a thread gets closed.[/COLOR]
Posted
There's no specific length limit on threads. Once in a while, one will get closed because the topic has obviously been exhausted or because it's just going in circles, etc. In the case of your thread about modding, I assume it was closed because your question got answered, and the tail end of the thread was starting to veer pretty far away from the original subject. :whoops:

~Dagger~
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]While Dagger provided a perfect reply to your question, in case you're interested in some physical proof, I give you the [thread=43668]Star Wars 411[/thread] thread which currently has 1,616 posts. If that's not proof that there is no limit on the number of posts (or life of the thread for that matter), I don't know what is ^_^[/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...