OtakuBoards

The Next Big Anime Hit

Lunar

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Right to the point. If you were to make the next [I]big [/I]anime hit, what would it be? Would it be a drama, horror,romance.....one??? Be sure to include the name, genre,story line, and whatever else that has to do with it. Not a contest, just curious on what's going in the minds of Otaku people!:animesmil[/COLOR]

Fantasy school drama. I'm actually working on it right now! It's got a heavy dose of shounen ai (boys' love). The two main characters are both boys!

My favorite manga to read are school dramas. Mars, Fruits Basket, etc. Furuba has fantasy elements so it's my all-time favorite, but I can only dream of being half as good as Takaya-sensei!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love Fruits Basket![/COLOR][/QUOTE]That's great but doesn't really add much to the topic you started. Why don't you tell us what kind of anime you would create if it were to be the next hit?

I have no interest in making one myself but if I did... I'd go for slice of life with humor in it, much like Lucky Star. If not that then a romantic comedy like Lovely Complex. I love stuff that's down to earth and makes you laugh and cry at the same time. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Fine. If[I] I[/I] were to make the Next Big anime hit, it would be called The Rejects, which would be a comedy/drama series. About this group of teens who are involved in a murder of one of their best friends ad have to find who really did it. [/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Happy now?[/COLOR]

If i were to make it, i would make a fantasy one with a bit of violence and romance, and of course, there has to be some crazy anime scenes like you see in galaxy angel or shuffle!

but i could not make a mecha, XD. can't think of a giant robot story that hasn't been done for my life ^^;.
but if i were to make a hit, i would edit my manga "eternal ice" and then figure out how to animate stuff using cheap software.