Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Garamond"][CENTER][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]konichiwa mina-san

whatever i want 2 show ya this sig

[IMG]http://www.mrkzy.com/uploads/9c34460231.jpg[/IMG]

&

that's all
[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[font=tahoma][COLOR="DimGray"]Very nice! You have a good colour scheme to match the picture you used and the random designs in the background are neat and very.. chibi-ish. I think the text could be better, though. Seems a little too blocky and hard to read.

The snowflakes in the back seem kind of squished but that could just be me. I really like the border, though. It's like a half-transparent gradient border which is very fitting with the rest of the sig.

All in all very well done. Wish I had done it myself. :)[/COLOR][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...