Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]Yeah, I lied, I said I wouldn't be here til tomorrow....

But anyways keeping with the Thanksgiving theme:

I'm trying to get my daughter to do this now... maybe she will after her tantrums

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/Thanksgivingcard.jpg[/IMG]

And this doesn't happen at my Thanksgiving dinners now because my mom's side of the family is small and now the only kid there is my daughter. But wait a few years eh?[/color]:animeswea

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/Thanksgivingdinner.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]Happy[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thanksgiving[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]ya'll[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
And speaking of Thanksgiving ChibiHorsewoman, I imagine this is what a lot of people will be doing today on account of turkey comas. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-naps-may-occur-suddenly-and-without-warning.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]Because it's so cute and almost evil looking. [B]._.[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/25/128721098823430591.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
This is so true at times. lol

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/25/128721396383917188.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
And here I figured he'd run from the pink. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/23/128719542957173563.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Heh, this one is perfect. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/28/128723328127625004.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Uh oh...

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/29/128724981241092754.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]If Aaryanna was a cat... this would be her every morning when I leave for school.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/30/128725481105916389.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]It's time for the holiday lolcats and I have just the one to get things rolling. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/28/128723806816964664.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Keeping with Indi's theme:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/udderfang.jpg[/IMG]

And just because we haven't done basement cat in a few posts:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/minionsofbasementcat-1.jpg[/IMG]

Ciao tutti[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Reminds me of the Warhammer Online trailer.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-do-not-use-your-catapult-indoors.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I know I dread when my younger cousins come and decide our cats look so fun to play with.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-prays-the-lock-on-the-door-works.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]I don't know if this has been used yet but...

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20signs/treatinjuries.jpg[/IMG]

And this has me getting a hungry[/color]

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20signs/offering.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Such an awesome expression on the cat's face. The Force is with this one.
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-telekinesis-cat-plays-with-his-food.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
Somehow that just seems fitting.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-two-kittens-are-in-the-choir.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Yes it's dorky, but I still laughed at it on account of that dumb song.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/14/128737722430055948.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]I love how annoyed they look in this. XD

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/17/128740017590642856.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Moar annoyed kitteh's!

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/17/128739941600277069.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]Think of someone saying that with a totally straight face. =P

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/16/128739666117352671.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Had to laugh at these ones.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-hides-in-christmas-tree-and-waits.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-is-on-vacation.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Had to laugh at these ones.

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-hides-in-christmas-tree-and-waits.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-is-on-vacation.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE]


[color=#9933ff]Wah Gavin!!! You stole two of mine! Meanie.

This is all I have for now then:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/hatetheshoes.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/basementcatstealscollectionplate.jpg[/IMG]

And Allamorph, it's totally okay to steal the collection plate now since sin has been removed from the dictionary. You won't even have to do penance[/color];)
Posted
[COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Tahoma"]This explains why he's looking or... that wait didn't work. Hehe.

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/21/128743330947390801.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]You know that's what the cat is thinking. lol

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/21/128743595232904416.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...