visualkei Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [quote name='Darren']Well I agree with The Decemberists, but The Jonas Brothers? Seriously... You are weird if you think they're just as good... Loony[/QUOTE] I have to agree with Lunox that I think that The Jonas Brothers are just as good as the Decemberists. Mainly because I don't really like either bands. lol. Though I do have one Dec. song on my playlist. I think sun protection is really really important and often tell my friends about how important it is. Wear it every day on my face, and trying to figure out how I can reapply it every few hours at work and before going outside (a 20 minute part of work) without people thinking I'm obsessed.
chibi-master Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [quote name='Felix Freeman'][SIZE=1] I literally start freaking out when my playlist ends in a odd number, right now my collection stands at 316 songs.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I'm the opposite...I get really nutty if my playlist ends in an even number...that's why it drives me nuts that the limit is 10[U][I]0[/I][/U].:animeswea
SunfallE Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='The13thMan'][FONT="Tahoma"]5. I lie a lot.[/FONT][/QUOTE]You know... that explains a lot. Seriously. =P Anyway I'm sure I have plenty of weird habits but the one that sticks in my mind the most is that I have to park straight. I think it came from when I was truck driving and you absoutely had to line up perfectly when you backed in for the truck to be unloaded. So if I'm crooked, I'll pull out a bit and fix it. Though most of the time I'm pretty good at getting my car straight from the beginning. The other thing is I have to have darkness when I sleep. I have very heavy curtains to help me get this effect on my windows. If I end up taking a nap during the day for some reason, I'll put a small towel over my eyes to help shut out any extra light. Otherwise, I have a hard time falling asleep. [/FONT][/COLOR]
The13thMan Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [quote name='The13thMan'][FONT="Tahoma"]5. I lie a lot.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Tahoma"]That's because you're a bad person... But in all seriousness, one of the few things i can think of that i'm sometimes OCD on is my second guessing of myself. But i've gotten a lot better at it through force of will. Boooooya.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]The other thing is I have to have darkness when I sleep.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Whoa! Is that really annoying to you? It would be to me! I can fall asleep anywhere despite the environment! Though I usually can't fall asleep at night...'cause I sleep so much in the day thanks to my previously mentioned talent of 'easy-sleep'.:animeswea
SunfallE Posted August 20, 2008 Posted August 20, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='chibi-master']Whoa! Is that really annoying to you? It would be to me! I can fall asleep anywhere despite the environment! Though I usually can't fall asleep at night...'cause I sleep so much in the day thanks to my previously mentioned talent of 'easy-sleep'.:animeswea[/QUOTE]No, like I said, I just use a towel or something to cover my eyes if I need to sleep. =P When I was still driving a semi, I often had times when I had to sleep during the day. So location isn't an issue, I just need the illusion of darkness. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now