Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, here's my pic, please tell me what you think, and be honest! i won't get mad, unless it's some rude comment saying i resemble a large mouth bass..lol. here it is...VEGGETO Revealed!
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well Veg, I think you have great potential! You're cute...you'll outgrow any awkward stages and be quite nice looking when you are older :D [/color]
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
You can only help the way you look so far until... you die.

I seen it before too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I've already seen that pic. 2 me, u look like an 11 year old.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, i'm 13, so your wrong. but people do say i look younger than i am.i get mad at that but one day i will like it most likely.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]ummm... why did you copy the rainbow in my sig? Could you please change it?? :( It takes me forever to make the rainbow! [/B][/QUOTE]

sure, i thought it looked really cool tho.
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]

well, i'm 13, so your wrong. but people do say i look younger than i am.i get mad at that but one day i will like it most likely. [/B][/QUOTE]

You should start working out
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Hmmm....Well, I'd say your average.....But- lose the glasses and spike your hair.....then will have taken a baby step into cute-ness! Sorry if my opinion may be offensive; If it is...It's accidental but truthful.[/COLOR] ;)
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Hmmm....Well, I'd say your average.....But- lose the glasses and spike your hair.....then will have taken a baby step into cute-ness! Sorry if my opinion may be offensive; If it is...It's accidental but truthful.[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

And pump iron!! **** flood control...!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Hmmm....Well, I'd say your average.....But- lose the glasses and spike your hair.....then will have taken a baby step into cute-ness! Sorry if my opinion may be offensive; If it is...It's accidental but truthful.[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I will lose them eventually, my eyes are getting better, almost to the point i might never need them anymore. And i was always thinking of spiking my hair myself. And i do work out, mainly my legs tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...