OtakuBoards

Ani-meyham

gotenssj6_2002

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]Hey,
The card games fun but quite complicated. I used to collect them until they stopped making them. HEY heavens cloud: which bookstore did you see them at????
Thanks
gotenssj6_2002 [/B][/QUOTE]
Of course, they nevr sell them anymore. I used to get them at Barbarian for $1.98 plus 10% off. Then they said they stopped making them, so we went to a store about a block away and had to get them for about $3. Then they claimed that they stopped making them. nevr saw them evr since. They might sell them on e-bay, which is confirmed by Heaven's cloud. Anyway, i wish i could remember how to play. I set aside a few card which obviously must be my best which I would use in the game. My characters that I had were: Trunks, Goten, Tien, Kami, Goku, the specail one of Goku, SSJ Goten, SSJ Future Trunks, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goku, Ebi-Furiya, Kishiime, Zarbon, Garlic Jr., Dodoria, Radditz, Nappa, and Vegeta. They are supposed to be good cards for the most part. Especailly Vegeta.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gotenssj6_2002 [/i]
[B]HEY,
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE WE CAN GET ANI-MEYHAM DBZ CARDS. THEY STOPPED MAKING HEM ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, BUT I WANNA KNOW IF SOME ARE OUT THERE.
THANKS
GOTENSSJ6_2002 [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well I saw them at Danger Room, but that was last year. I am not sure if they have them anymore but that is what i heard. You can get them off of ebay or yahoo. That is where i got mine.[/SIZE]