Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]My user name is a throw back from the days when I was still married- yeah I think after this post I may beg for a name change, except I use it on Fanfiction too.

Okay the name Chibi horswoman is from when I started watching anime and my ex-husband decided that since I'm shorter than him he'd refer to me as Chibi- the horsewoman thing is just because I ride horses and I'm a woman. Ha ha ha

Now that I think of it the Chibi thing is some kind of oxymoron since I'm taller than some of the women I work with and a lot of the residents I take care of and I have an inch on my boyfriend, but I guess it will still fit.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Finally! i remembered that lunar is a leader of the Sky Guardians...........i think. anyway, i thought about changing my username to eclipsed dreamer......but i kinda like lunar more. everyday i stress over possible usernames. Vicky, you know what's funny? I thought you picked your username after Vicky, the evil babysitter on Fairly Odd Parents.=)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
My daughter is a member here, so I simply tagged on the _Mom at the end since I am Aaryanna's mom. I didn't even think of using my real name Kathy or anything else. I wouldn't know what to use for a user name really so I just stuck with what I am.
Posted
Well mine's pretty straight forward. The main character from TONS of R.A. Salvatore's books....at the time I was split between something from DBZ and the one I'm currently using.

It came down to whether or not I could use the apostrophe in Do'urden or not, and since OB is one of the few sites that let you use special characters.. cha ching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...