OtakuBoards

How'd you come up with your username?

Lunar

[color=#9933ff]My user name is a throw back from the days when I was still married- yeah I think after this post I may beg for a name change, except I use it on Fanfiction too.

Okay the name Chibi horswoman is from when I started watching anime and my ex-husband decided that since I'm shorter than him he'd refer to me as Chibi- the horsewoman thing is just because I ride horses and I'm a woman. Ha ha ha

Now that I think of it the Chibi thing is some kind of oxymoron since I'm taller than some of the women I work with and a lot of the residents I take care of and I have an inch on my boyfriend, but I guess it will still fit.[/color]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Finally! i remembered that lunar is a leader of the Sky Guardians...........i think. anyway, i thought about changing my username to eclipsed dreamer......but i kinda like lunar more. everyday i stress over possible usernames. Vicky, you know what's funny? I thought you picked your username after Vicky, the evil babysitter on Fairly Odd Parents.=)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well mine's pretty straight forward. The main character from TONS of R.A. Salvatore's books....at the time I was split between something from DBZ and the one I'm currently using.

It came down to whether or not I could use the apostrophe in Do'urden or not, and since OB is one of the few sites that let you use special characters.. cha ching.