Guest Chatner2k Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 Basically, I wish to turn this picture [IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/ddgf8g.jpg[/IMG] Into a costume. Basically curious if ANYONE knows who the artist is or any information regarding the picture. Want some general tips on cloth ideas, what pieces of the outfit are (aka hard to tell if the pauldrons are all steel or steel+leather, etc.). Be greatly appreciated.
Boo Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [size=1]I think in the bottom left corner you might be able to find that the artist is Animetayl. So, I threw the name in google and the first thing it came up with was a deviantart.com page that I believe is of the same artist: [url=http://animetayl.deviantart.com/][b]Animetayl.deviantart.com[/b][/url] The corners are always good places to start looking for the original artists of art. :) They will surely know more of what material and things the outfit consists of![/size]
RiaBinx Posted October 25, 2008 Posted October 25, 2008 I know the person in the picture. It's Link off of the Zelda series, but he is changed up alot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now