Japan Posted November 9, 2010 Posted November 9, 2010 I am not a big coffee drinker anymore. I only have caffeine on rare occasions now. I am pretty picky about my coffee when I have it though. I only really like it black when my dad makes a pot at home. He mixes two different kinds of coffee to make his own special blend and it is very yummy. When I go out, I like to have what my school cafe calls a polar bear. It is a latte with skim milk, coconut, white chocolate and vanilla. It is very tasty. I love to have coffee when I need to stay up late and study.
Lyndy Posted November 9, 2010 Posted November 9, 2010 Believe it or not. . .I have never had coffee before in my life. >>;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now