Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I wanted to get the backstage up to address katakidoushi's questions. He pm'd me with some suggestions and I thought I'd put them up here and give my thoughts on them.

[I]EMP, Electro Magnetic Pulse (obviously). What if each suit had a sort of self destruct device? Whenever death was certain the wearer could give the suit a emergency access code: [/I]
I like this idea, if a character wants to die during the RP thats completly your decision, and this is a good idea as a "last ditch effort". Since an EMP would shut the rest of our suits down, you'd want to make sure you communicated your action to the rest of the group so we could get a set number of yards away. (You had said something about 100yards.)

You also asked about the "standard" abilities/equipment each suit possessed. The only thing that I had planed as standard was the double speed/double strength of a normal person, and of course the withstanding small arms fire. If you guys think I'm missing anything let me know.
Posted
Yes, I was thinking about 100 square yards.

And how do you feel about night vision?

And I'm still waiting for someone to make their suit aquatic. I thought for sure we'd see that. Oh well.
Posted
Well I had mentioned an on board computer in my post for my suits power to lock on. So I'm thinking things like enhanced vision (Maybe not anything as good as night vision, but the ability to see in lower light.), locking onto targets would be something for sure though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...