LoLoLaLoco Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Calling all Otaku in the Dungannon/Cookstown district area. Are you interested in meeting others like you? I know this is going to sound like a personal ad in a paper but bear with me. If you live in the Dunganon/Cookstown area and you'd be interested in meating other otaku in the area then you may be in luck. A meat and great is being organised over the Christmas period details to follow. So if you'd be interested let me know by replying to this.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Mr. Blonde Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 This does sound like a personal ad, and I hate to be "that guy", but unless you're planning on holding this gathering at a butcher shop... I'd change "meat" to "meet".
xxxscenekidxxx Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Blonde']This does sound like a personal ad, and I hate to be "that guy", but unless you're planning on holding this gathering at a butcher shop... I'd change "meat" to "meet".[/QUOTE] lol thats funny hehe i dint notice that till u sed it lol sry it makes me laugh hehe "butcher shop" wow
Gavin Posted May 7, 2009 Posted May 7, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Please don't revive dead threads [B]xxxscenekidxxx[/B] especially when your post contains nothing of relevance to the original topic. Also please attempt to improve your spelling and grammar. I will now be closing the thread, any further questions you might have can be directed to me via PM. [B]Thread Closed[/b][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts