Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Is anyone here on runescape?It's cool,Like a gigantic RPG.Did you know it cost him 50,000 dollers a year?Well anyways,My user name is Zeroxsama,So peeps,you should join!Very Very FUN![/FONT][/COLOR]




[url=http://www.runescape.com][img]http://www.runescape.com/runescape/runesmall.jpg[/img][/url]
*Click the banner to go to the web site!*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Kewl :) I'll check it out. If I think it's good, I'll join! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Cool!I just love to help peeps with having a fun time![/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
What's it about?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Oki, I'll try it out then...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...