Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Is anyone here on runescape?It's cool,Like a gigantic RPG.Did you know it cost him 50,000 dollers a year?Well anyways,My user name is Zeroxsama,So peeps,you should join!Very Very FUN![/FONT][/COLOR] [url=http://www.runescape.com][img]http://www.runescape.com/runescape/runesmall.jpg[/img][/url] *Click the banner to go to the web site!*
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Click the banner.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Kewl :) I'll check it out. If I think it's good, I'll join! :D
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Kewl :) I'll check it out. If I think it's good, I'll join! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Cool!I just love to help peeps with having a fun time![/FONT][/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]It's......Well,like a Game that takes place in king Aurther lived....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Knocka Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Okay, I'll check it out too. It sounds like it'd be cool. :cool:
Matt.D Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=teal] From what i've heard from u guys, it sounsd good. I might just try it out...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now