Guest Kaimaster Posted October 30, 2008 Posted October 30, 2008 How about Naruto look-likes game? That would the coolest. I think. You might look like Orochimaru or Naruto or Sasuke or you ever.
Gavin Posted October 30, 2008 Posted October 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"][B]Thread Moved[/B] Again Kaimaster I'm afraid this isn't an event, it's a game, and therefore belongs in the relevant forum to it's genre which in this case is Anime Central. I'll move the thread for you and hopefully you'll get some attention there. -Gavin[/SIZE]
Guest Kaimaster Posted October 31, 2008 Posted October 31, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][B]Thread Moved[/B] Again Kaimaster I'm afraid this isn't an event, it's a game, and therefore belongs in the relevant forum to it's genre which in this case is Anime Central. I'll move the thread for you and hopefully you'll get some attention there. -Gavin[/SIZE][/QUOTE] could you move it. LOL please to the right spot?
Gavin Posted October 31, 2008 Posted October 31, 2008 [quote name='Kaimaster']could you move it. LOL please to the right spot?[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Don't worry, I did it just after I replied, so it's in the right forum now Kaimaster.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now