Jump to content
OtakuBoards

GOD's will is almost full fill.


Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='TimeChaser']That isn't what I was trying to do, I was misinterpreted.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I realize you were misinterpreted, and that wasn't directed towards you. But, as you said, you were misinterpreted, so I was calling for the thread's closure so no one would continue a debate that wasn't even intended.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I'm kind of amazed that this thread has lasted as long as it has! Haha.

The premise of this is utterly ridiculous. Kaimaster, you may not like/agree with/support Obama, but to suggest that his election is some kind of religious message of the end of the world? Seriously, check your meds.

Having said that, we've already got a thread about Obama here. And we've had a ton of election threads anyway.

I don't really see that we need to have a thread that is [i]entirely[/i] designed to bash Obama on some weird spiritual basis. That's just utterly pointless.

And as far as being like the ACLU (lol), all I can tell you is that OB's members have a wide range of views. I've even sat here and defended Sarah Palin for god's sake (which is certainly no easy feat!) So it's pretty obvious that we're trying to make sure all sides are heard.

But that [i]doesn't[/i] mean people can go around creating threads that are entirely designed to bash a particular person for no apparent reason. Totally lame.

So yeah. If you have something constructive to say regarding Obama (positive or negative), please use the existing thread.

But please [i]don't[/i] be a troll. We don't like trolls.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]I realize you were misinterpreted, and that wasn't directed towards you. But, as you said, you were misinterpreted, so I was calling for the thread's closure so no one would continue a debate that wasn't even intended.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thank you.

I at least wanted to make sure my rebuttal was not lost amongst the sea of posts and people assumed wrong things about my intent.

:animesigh
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Ah, you got in just after me, TimeChaser! :catgirl:

For anyone confused about the thread closure, please refer to my last post.

If you guys want to continue the discussion related to Obama, you're most welcome to do so in the other Obama thread.

I'm very pleased that most of you actually took a trolling post and turned it into a real discussion. ~_^[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...