OtakuBoards

Masked Rider: The Rider Wars

MaskedRider

Masked Rider: The Rider Wars

Years ago, an organization know as Shocker was formed by remaining WW2 Nazis living in Japan. From the shadows, they developed advanced genetic and mechanical weaponry, and experimented on civilians, turning them into monsters called Kaijin to do their bidding. Their ultimate weapon was the Rider system, which could turn a single person into an unstoppable fighting force. However, several of their subjects turned against them, calling themselves Masked Riders, and defeated the organization. The Masked Riders then vanished from existence. The local government took care of what was left of shocker, and decided to sell it?s technologies to the highest bidders. Several companies purchased the technology, such as local police forces and a private organization called Zect. However, the most important company was called Smart Brain, developers of advanced computer technology. However, Smart Brain had their own motives for this technology, and developed their own weapon system called ?Rider Gear.? The Rider Gear look like ordinary devices and everyday items, but when activated, change the wearer into a Rider, an armored fighter. But to their dismay, all the Rider Gears were stolen except one. Smart Brain pursued the thief, but he managed to hide the items in separate locations before they got to him. These items were discovered by various individuals, who chose to use these items as they see fit. A war is brewing. The Masked Riders shall return.

Okay, so that?s the intro. You play as a Japanese superhero, but you can do what you want. You can try and help people with your powers, you can use them for your own evil plan, or you can not care and try and ignore your powers. However, Smart Brain has their own Rider (me) hunting down all the other Riders. And, the more Rider Gear a rider has, the more powerful they become. Here?s the signup sheet.

Name: Your name. Duh
Age and Sex: 21 and Yes please. Duh
Description: Describe the physical attributes of your character.
Rider Gear: A rider gear takes the form of an everyday object, usually a high-tech one. If it?s not typically high-tech, then the Rider Gear is a high tech looking version of this object. Once in rider form, this item must be attached to the armor someplace, and it must be used to power the Finisher attack.
Rider Name: The name of your Rider. Be creative
Rider Description: The description of your rider. It should vaguely be based on a bug. The head is always covered by a helmet, while the body has some sort of armor on it. It usually shows no skin (it?s a suit of ARMOR). For examples, see the wallpaper at the end of my post. Also describe your transformation sequence. The difference between Japanese superheroes and American ones is that the Japanese ones are much more stylized. You don?t just slide down a pole or spin around in a phone booth. You whip out your Rider Gear, shout Henshin, do something cool, and POOF! You?re a freaking Rider now.
Rider Finisher: Remember, be stylish, be over the top. Hit something on your Rider Gear, shout the name of your finisher, and let loose. This move is used to finish off an opponent. And to look cool. Hell, strike a pose at the end if you want. You?re that badass.
Character Profile: Give the story of your character, and how they found the Rider Gear, along with what, if anything, they plan to do with it. Be creative.

The most important thing with this is to have fun, and be creative.
[B][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26764&stc=1&d=1227002090]Click here for example[/url][/b]

Name: Ryu Ichimonji (Real Name) Kagami Sonoda

Age/Sex: 24 Male

Description: [URL="http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9393/2006dragontigergate06hl8.jpg"][B][U][I]Click Here[/I][/U][/B][/URL]

Rider Gear: Locke Belt: A belt designed by Smart Brain specifically for Kagami. With the belt he is able to change into his rider form. It also contains the ability to repair itself.

Rider Name:[URL="http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4430/kamenriderlockebyxerovldp3.jpg"][B][I][U]Kamen Rider Locke[/U][/I][/B][/URL]

Rider Description: Clock Up System: It’s a switch-pad on the hip of the belt. Once activated the rider goes into a super speed state when the area around his slows down and he moves at increased speeds.

Rider Finisher: (as of right now just) RIDER KICK- The tachyon energy stored within the Locke belt is released to Kagami's right or left leg. Once charged up, Kagami sails at the enemy with a jumping tornado kick.

Character Profile: Kagami father was one of the scientists given the project of the rider system. His job was to make the perfect rider. Since his son was only 4 years of age he figured that he could train him now so that he will be the perfect person to be able to use the Rider belt. Over the years Kagami became everything his father wanted him to be, the perfect person to be able to become the perfect Rider for Smart Brain. Kagami became nothing more then a solider that fallowed orders. Since he was so young when he got started into the rider program disobeying them was never an option. After seeing that Kagami became such a success they began production on more Rider belts. Some or the wrong people must have got wind of this because a few weeks later one of the Smart Brain companies that Kagami and his father were with got attack. Being the number one rider they had his job was to defeat the intruders so he did just that. But there was one person that gave Kagami more than a challenge. For the first time Kagami had fought another Rider. The fight went on for a while but in the end Kagami lost. His belt got damage and he was kicked back into the building unconscious as it was burning down to the ground. Unknown to Kagami while he was unconscious his belt kept him in his rider form long enough for him to survive. But it came with a cost, with the belt being damage in his battle and still active while in the burning building it malfunction in every since of the word causing him to lose his memory. When he woke he had no clue where he was and who he was. He went wondering the streets along and scared not knowing what to do. The only thing he had with him was a belt. One night on the streets he saw an old man getting mug. He came to the old mans rescue defeating three men armed with knifes by himself not know how. The old man was so grateful for his help that he offered him a place to stay once he realized he was homeless. After finding out that his hero had to clue who he was the old man decided to help him out by giving him a new life till he gets his old one back. He was given the name Ryu Ichimonji and he has a job with the old man helping him run his restaurant.

Okay, I have one main issue with this. ZECT is not the corporation that makes the Rider Gear in this RPG, it's Smart Brain. Although I mentioned ZECT in the description, they really will play no part in this RPG. But if you simply replace the word ZECT with Smart Brain, it will work.
By the way, as of right now, nobody has a motorcycle. They will be introduced as part of the RPG later.

Name: Shin Anthros
Age/Sex: 21/Male
Description: A tall, slender man with spiked red hair.
Rider Gear: Cell Swarm (A flip cellphone)
Rider Name: Masked Rider Swarm
Rider Description: A red and black rider based on a fire ant. The suit is primarily black, with red horns protruding, and two antenna on the head. The eyes are yellow. This rider has a weapon known as the Swarm Lance. It starts as a sword with a large hilt, which can slide up the blade, transforming it into an axe. The hilt can be removed from the blade and can be folded together to form a gun. For each form, Swarm must dial in the correct code on the Cell Swarm, which rests on his belt when not in use.
Finisher: Swarm Strike- A three step strike with the Swarm lance. First, a hit with the axe to paralyze, then a strike with the sword, and finally, a blast from the gun.
Character Profile: Shin is the Rider employed by Smart Brain to retrieve the Rider Gear that have been lost. He also performs the organization's dirty work. He was told to find and destroy Kagami and his father for betraying the company. He believes that Kagami is dead, along with the Locke Belt he wore. As for his personal time, he spends it training and reading. He will either be at the library or gym.

Name: "Ruby" (real name unknown)

Age and Sex: 21/ Female

Description: [URL="http://ui10.gamespot.com/1833/spies3_2.jpg"]http://ui10.gamespot.com/1833/spies3_2.jpg[/URL]

Rider Gear: Her EMP 9mm. It has a second trigger that when squeezed, instead of firing a bullet, it morphes into her armor, starting down her arm. In the armor, the gun's trigger is attached to her wrist, so when she squeezes it again, she morphes back.

Rider Name: Masked Rider Galea ( Based on the Euthochtha galeator insect.)

Rider Description: [URL="http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/2/29/Necromancer_Elite_Luxon_armor_f.jpg"]http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/2/29/Necromancer_Elite_Luxon_armor_f.jpg[/URL] Add a top half with big black eyes, and long red antenna for the helmit.

Rider Finisher: [I]Spike Strike[/I]- Jumping into the air, she starts spinning and releasing the spikes from her armor. The spikes shoot out at an alarming rate as she spins faster, brutally impaling the enemy until death.

Character Profile: Ruby had a very troubled childhood and youth. She was abandoned at birth, and her adoptive father abused her in the worst of ways. On her birthdays, he would rape her. At the age of 16, she could stand it no longer. Slaying him while he slept, she was finally free. Her freedom only lasted for a short time however. After trying to make it on her own, she was taken in by a young thief named Max Ruby. He showed the aspects of his "career" and trained her.

When she was eighteen, Max finally let her in on his big heist. The planning took a few months, but eventually they were ready. Stealing the gear wasn't as hard as they expected, actually it seemed too easy for such a big organization. The gadgets looked very hrmless, but she knew there true nature, and once she laid her eyes on the EMP, she had to have it.

After the heist, she went rogue, working with Max when she felt the need. She started doing her own heist and treasure searches. Selling these items proved to be very valuable, so she continued through the years. When she is not stealing priceless peices for herself or others, she works as a museum cureator, most of the pieces she had stolen herself.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR="Lime"][B][I]Name:[/I][/B] Teckio Namida
[B][I]Age and Sex:[/I][/B] 18, male
[B][I]Description:[/I][/B] 6' 1-1/2" tall, 192 lb, nerdy in look. However, this is just a front to hide the true him: a well-toned, semi-muscular powerhouse with a strong sense of justice, and even stronger morals. He cannot stand to see women being wronged, and believes he has to put right any wrong done to a woman. THROUGH DEATH TO TEH ONE WHO DID IT.
[B][I]Rider Gear:[/I][/B] a small crystal formed of his own spirit. connects to a belt for transformation, weapons and such are passed through the empty hole in the center of the crystal to activate finishers.
[B][I]Rider Name:[/I][/B] Kamen Rider Velke
[B][I]Rider Description:[/I][/B] depends on alter-ego possession or power emblem used. Basic form, Neuteros (Neutral), has gray/silver color, with silverfish base, while his final form, Loderos (Lord), has a distinct lion/king base and gold/silver color. He owns his deceased father's old Honda, but it won't start. Luckily, his rider form has adapted to this, giving Teck small bladed rollers on teh bottom of the feet for speedy travel, as well as for use in attacking.
[B][I]Rider Finisher:[/I][/B] ULTIMATE NINJA ART: Star-Five Style: Neutron CRUSH! (he slides each of the blades of his five swords through the hole in the crystal, then dashes through his enemies, slashing his insignia into each. When done, he kneels and sheathes his swords. However, on the last one, he stands and moves two fingers above his head, then left, then right of himself as he slides the blade in, causing all enemies to explodes.
[B][I]Character Profile:[/I][/B] Teck has managed to escape death three times in his life. Despite this, he had a happy life until he was ten, when a death virus attacked him and almost killed him. In his last moments, five spirits descended from above, giving him a second chance at life while cleansing his body of the virus. Three years later, his best friend turned on him following the death of his girlfriend by thugs. The friend killed Teck's family, and almost killed him when Teck went into a rage and drove him off. Soon after, he discovered the first dregs of his power, in the form of four alter-egos: the ever angry Chiji, the perpetually depressed Kana, the super insane Kamachi, and the one who combined all three formers, the demolitionist Hakai. As he went, he was forced to use his powers in dangerous situations, creating elemental versions of himself. At sixteen, he found the love of his life, Mei, a kind, beautiful girl with a non-violent approach to solving conflict. Unfortunately, this didn't help her, or Teck, when the evil bastard returned and killed her. Teck has since that day been honing his powers in order to keep a promise to his sister that he couldn't keep before, but with a much grander feel: He is now going to use his powers to prevent as many women as he can from shedding a tear or being taken advantage of, and all before he dies. Throughout his life he has trained under many a different sensei, learning as many different skills, but Ninja skills are his strongest style.[/COLOR]