Godot Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 Anyone ever feel like love is just a flimsy term that has lost its original meaning over the past few decades. relationships are brittle and skin deep for most of the new generation. Sometimes I experience that sorrowful orchestra called love. For Instance, two days ago I confessed to the girl I had loved from afar and and a friendly relationship with. she spat in my face... Sometimes I just get the urge to say that by the power of sorrow I am in despair.... [IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii81/DarkLordSasuke/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG] Has anyone else experienced such sorrowful events?
chibi-master Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='Godot']she spat in my face...[/QUOTE] Literally?! If so, wow, you can do SO much better than her. Good luck! And yeah, I do. But I'm not discouraged for long seeing as I'm a really nutty person. Remember, inasnity is a gift from the neon orange groundhog.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [FONT="Garamond"]Frequently. My life is a black abyss! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww. [/FONT]
Sangome Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='"Godot"']I am in despair[/quote] [center][SIZE="1"] [YOUTUBE="ZETSUBOUSHITA"][/YOUTUBE][/center] Hey, [i]someone[/i] had to do it. Anyways...love sucks monkey balls. That's why I've given up on "love" and "romance" until far after I've graduated college. [strike]My fictitious men hold me over well enough, anyway.[/strike][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [color=deeppink]Some advice. No one is going to take you seriously with that post, and this is coming from a guy who always posts in pink. Its angsty, melodramatic, and just emo in general. And really. [I]Sasuke?[/I][/color]
Aaryanna Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Sienna"][quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']this is coming from a guy who always posts in pink. [/color][/quote]But I <3 pink! Anyway, haven't been there so couldn't say really. Plus the image in your post just killed the mood. All I'm thinking is: someone kill Sasuke! kthxbai. Seriously. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Korey Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Seriously...[/FONT] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG]
Mr. Blonde Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 You guys are harsh, and keep in mind who is telling you this. Nice sunshine smiley face though, Korey.
Godot Posted November 20, 2008 Author Posted November 20, 2008 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Seriously...[/FONT] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doublehex Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 [quote name='Godot']It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE] What is that? It smells like someone pissed all over a grave. Oh wait... [IMG]http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg[/IMG]
chibi-master Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 [quote name='Matt']What is that? It smells like someone pissed all over a grave. Oh wait... [IMG]http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Look who's talking... Anyway, I agree that the picture was merely unnecessary and in fact quite laughable. Good luck on feeling better, though.
Rachmaninoff Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 At this point, I'm going to ask that people put a lid on the spamage. Anyway... I think it's a given that everyone who's had someone they were interested in reject them, felt some level of despair/sorrow. It's only natural to feel disappointed. I can't say I've ever felt like it meant love somehow lost it's meaning though. Just give it time since you're bound to find someone else, and it's better to not pine over someone who has no interest in you. A few months from now you'll probably look back and wonder why you were so upset in the first place.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now