Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone ever feel like love is just a flimsy term that has lost its original meaning over the past few decades. relationships are brittle and skin deep for most of the new generation. Sometimes I experience that sorrowful orchestra called love. For Instance, two days ago I confessed to the girl I had loved from afar and and a friendly relationship with. she spat in my face... Sometimes I just get the urge to say that by the power of sorrow I am in despair....

[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii81/DarkLordSasuke/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG]

Has anyone else experienced such sorrowful events?
Posted
[quote name='Godot']she spat in my face...[/QUOTE]

Literally?! If so, wow, you can do SO much better than her. Good luck!

And yeah, I do. But I'm not discouraged for long seeing as I'm a really nutty person. Remember, inasnity is a gift from the neon orange groundhog.
Posted
[quote name='"Godot"']I am in despair[/quote]

[center][SIZE="1"]
[YOUTUBE="ZETSUBOUSHITA"][/YOUTUBE][/center]

Hey, [i]someone[/i] had to do it.

Anyways...love sucks monkey balls. That's why I've given up on "love" and "romance" until far after I've graduated college. [strike]My fictitious men hold me over well enough, anyway.[/strike][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Some advice.

No one is going to take you seriously with that post, and this is coming from a guy who always posts in pink. Its angsty, melodramatic, and just emo in general.

And really. [I]Sasuke?[/I][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="Sienna"][quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']this is coming from a guy who always posts in pink. [/color][/quote]But I <3 pink!

Anyway, haven't been there so couldn't say really. Plus the image in your post just killed the mood. All I'm thinking is: someone kill Sasuke! kthxbai. Seriously. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Seriously...[/FONT]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Seriously...[/FONT]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/Emo_Sasuke_by_Licks_Ninjas.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[quote name='Godot']It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

What is that? It smells like someone pissed all over a grave.

Oh wait...

[IMG]http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Matt']What is that? It smells like someone pissed all over a grave.

Oh wait...

[IMG]http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Look who's talking...

Anyway, I agree that the picture was merely unnecessary and in fact quite laughable. Good luck on feeling better, though.
Posted
At this point, I'm going to ask that people put a lid on the spamage. Anyway...

I think it's a given that everyone who's had someone they were interested in reject them, felt some level of despair/sorrow. It's only natural to feel disappointed. I can't say I've ever felt like it meant love somehow lost it's meaning though.

Just give it time since you're bound to find someone else, and it's better to not pine over someone who has no interest in you. A few months from now you'll probably look back and wonder why you were so upset in the first place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...