OtakuBoards

ZOMGERMUFFINS, GUESS WHAT!!

Allamorph

Due to my lack of computer time I can sadly say I haven't had the opportunity to be better acquainted with any members of the boards.

But it is always nice to see people fall in love and reach this stage in their relationship.

So congrats to both of you, and I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times already but we'd love to see pictures from the wedding if you wouldn't mind sharing them with us.

[quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"]Woah.... o_O

Thank you everyone. I don't really know what to say other than I promise to do my best for Crystia. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Indigo"]You'd better. Hell hath no fury like Otakuboards pissed off.

er...

yeahh.........

*slinks out of the room, inconspicuously *[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff]And one of you all couldn't tell us first? The nerve of it all. Okay kidding. This is great news.

Hey Indi, make sure the ring is real so if it doesn't last you can make a killing on Ebay. Again kidding.

By the way.... still don't exactly know who either of you really are, so don't expect a wedding gift. :animeblus[/color]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff]And one of you all couldn't tell us first? The nerve of it all. Okay kidding. This is great news.

~snip~

By the way.... still don't exactly know who either of you really are, so don't expect a wedding gift. :animeblus[/color][/QUOTE]Allamorph beat me to it, though to be honest, I wasn't really thinking of posting a thread on it. o_O I was understandably too scatterbrained to think of that since the proposal had just happened a few hours ago when he posted this.

As for not knowing who I am... It probably doesn't help that my user name was changed from [B]indifference[/B] to [B]Indi[/B] back in May. =P I still have people going... oh, so that's who you are. lol

Anyway, thanks guys, as soon as I know more I'll pass the information along. Right now I do know that it's looking like either late summer or fall as far as the actual wedding goes.^^[/FONT][/COLOR]