Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
-< start transmission >-

K': Hello! My name is K', your co-host.
*someone shouts* " Hey, where's the host?!
K': *cough* well, anyway, our topic for tonight is- -- sequels! Do they suck or not! But first, lets meet our other host *cough* I mean uh... co-host.


James told me it was alright to do this.
Posted
hi am high i'm your 2nd co host three Musketeers. and let me start of by saying i have three personalities when you see this smilie:babble: iam normal and intellectual. when you see this smilie :cross: i am purse bid led first that moment:babble: iam stupid and if you see this one his lights are not all on upstairs:therock:
Posted
[b]
And I am the 3rd and final co-host he he!

(Is this going to be like politically incorrect?? Like a topic and different peoples opinions on it? It would be kewl if it was.)
[/b]
Posted
... that... wasn't planned, ok NoodleZ, you can be our 3rd co-hosts for now. All other disires will be ignored unless we ask you.

K': Well, lets start this thing! All right, we need some support, you can either post your opinion, or, you can email me at [email]cloudstrife00009@aol.com[/email]. Right now, post either your opinion of sequels, or our show in general and topics you would like to be on here! So, do sequels suck or not?

Person in audience: They suck! You suck! This place sucks! This whole wolrd sucks! I'm leaving!

K': Adjusts collar... yeah... right.
Posted
pm me if you would like to be a gust star give me at leset two days notice so i can:therock: do what iam ging home goana get me sandwich
Posted
K': Good bye Musketeer! *salutes* Once we get some replies this place will liven up!

Aud. mem.: Yeah right! I'm leaving!

K': ... That's it! I'm leaving too! *Leaves...*



Don't worry about gouf, his spelling is worse than a 1st grader's spelling.
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
(person from audiance) Boa- yeah like Rush Hour 2 and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Posted
guy in the audience:hey this show sux change the channel....suddnely out of now where his seat dissapears and he falls into an endliss pit..fire errupts from the whole and everyone hears screams....

host:..ahem lets continue
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Um...how shall I say it...interesting...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe, it's well diffrent. can you guys play music!?!? Well can ya?!?! I didnd'r think so. Is this a Radio Station or a Talk Show?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted in Warlock's signature[/i]
[B]Come visit Jitsuroku Vortex Forums for your daily intake of posting...[/B][/QUOTE]

I can't... it's down *Sniff...hic..* Well at least we still have otaku
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

I can't... it's down *Sniff...hic..* Well at least we still have otaku [/B][/QUOTE]

Not again...it's been down atleast 4 times already...it's [I]really[/I] getting on my nerves...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Not again...it's been down atleast 4 times already...it's [I]really[/I] getting on my nerves... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, But we will just have to wait it out. I keep checking every hour or so. Still not working. Anyway back on topic, is this a talkshow, or a radio show?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]guy in the audience:hey this show sux change the channel....suddnely out of now where his seat dissapears and he falls into an endliss pit..fire errupts from the whole and everyone hears screams....

host:..ahem lets continue [/B][/QUOTE]

what host? damn cheap show all they cn afford is a co-host!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

I know, But we will just have to wait it out. I keep checking every hour or so. Still not working. Anyway back on topic, is this a talkshow, or a radio show? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
It is a talkshow NOT a radioshow. Thank you very much and let us get back on track on the show. Now: DO sequels suck? I personally don't think some do. Rush Hour 2 was very hilarious and very good, yet some did suck like scary movie 2...One was enough! But not they had to go ruin it was such a pathetic and stupid sequel that spoiled everything. American Pie 2, that was a good and very very funny sequel...[/size]
Posted
bad sequels erm. .how about Dr dollitle 2. .very lame, had its moments though. .Free Willy sad very sad. .they should have quit before finishing the first one. .erm. .what else. .?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]bad sequels erm. .how about Dr dollitle 2. .very lame, had its moments though. .Free Willy sad very sad. .they should have quit before finishing the first one. .erm. .what else. .? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][b]
Free Willy...*shakes his head* Very bad......Very bad!!!!!!! Dr. Dolittle wasn't that bad, a lil lame but not BADD bad...[/size][/b]
Posted
:babble: are frist gust star is :cross: a ham sandwinch wiyth no mayo :babble: i mean put your hands to gether for :cross: the ham sandwinch now :therock: NO YOU MORON LIL_HELL4T HE HERE:babble: as are SPECIAL GUST STAR TONIGHT ON OTAKU :cross: HAM SANDWICH:therock: NO OTAKU LIVE (CROWD SNORES AND COMPLIANES)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]:babble: are frist gust star is :cross: a ham sandwinch wiyth no mayo :babble: i mean put your hands to gether for :cross: the ham sandwinch now :therock: NO YOU MORON LIL_HELL4T HE HERE:babble: as are SPECIAL GUST STAR TONIGHT ON OTAKU :cross: HAM SANDWICH:therock: NO OTAKU LIVE (CROWD SNORES AND COMPLIANES) [/B][/QUOTE]

Um okay no....We are talking about seqels not ham sandwiches..... Now new topic! What shall it be?
Posted
ok I suggest that the topic should be on the :cross: potato ships and annual game carvings:therock: i can't stand being part of you:babble: all of you be quiet i am talking now :therock: oh go suck a leamon :babble: i wish you would stop yelling at me:therock: whatever :babble: okay the topic is simlies and what shold be a new one :therock: thats stupid like number 2:babble: stop that oh and number two would you like to introduce are gust star:cross: yes hes not related to my sock or my watch its scgm
Posted
Hello, scgm! How have you been doing?


Hey, 3 Stooges, get me a cup of tea. Then throwit out and get me some coffee... I HATE TEA. *sees everyone's blank stares* erm... What sequels suck in my opinion? The mario video games! They get worse and worse with every sequel. Scary Movie2 is GOOD!

And people, this isn't about just bad sequels, good sequels too.
Posted
[SIZE=1]*Shyguy watches from the audience, he walks up to the stage and sits next to the host*

CS: Hello and welcome to Otaku Live, do you have anything to say about sequels?

Shyguy: Yes, I have to say that saying all sequels suck is like saying that all movies suck. There are so many of them that it is near impossible to give them such a broad generalization. Everyone is entitles to their own opinion but by saying that all sequels suck you are further proving that you are an idiot.

CS: Hmm.. you have a valid point, thank you for being part of Otaku Live.

*Shyguy goes back into the audience*[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...