OtakuBoards

Which anime/manga character, guys or girls, would you have?

Vigilance

Lets make this more interesting, ok from any anime or manga, which character would you pick and which of the following would you do to him or her? Here is the option:

1. be friends
2. make him or her be your older sibling
3. make him or her be your younger sibling
4. going out on a date together
5. make him or her your family like father, mother, cousin, etc
6. have sex with him or her (optional if you want)
7. making him or her marrying you with love
8. think of some other idea that you would make

( WARNING: Please don't go crazy in your post. Also please don't put any stupid ideas that will get yourself in trouble ok?) Now thats done, here are some things that you got to do. Make a list of anime/manga character name with what you wanna do to him/her and if you want explain why. The list can be as long as you want. Here I will start off so you can get some kind of idea.

1. [B]Ino Yamanaka[/B] (naruto and naruto shippuden)- I would want to have sex with her because she is so hot *cough, cough*. Another reason is I would marry her too is because I like her .

2. [B]Sakura Haruno[/B] (naruto shippuden)- I would want her as my girl friend and then maybe marry her. I would also wanted to have sex with her because she is lovely and wow *cough*.

3.[B]Kanami Yuta[/B] (S-CRY-ed)- I would probaly wait until she is more older and then she would be my wife. You could say she is my future wife ^-^.

4.[B]Straight Cougar[/B] (S-CRY-ed)- I would want him as either as a best friend or as my brother because I like his laid back attitude and his coolness too.

5.[B]Yuki Nagato[/B] (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)- I would want her as my girl friend because she is cute and funny too.

6.[B]Taiga Aisaka[/B] (Toradora!)- I would want her as my girl friend also because with Taiga around things tend to alway get fun and not boring.

7.[B]Mikuru Asahina[/B] (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)- I would probably want her as my little sister because I like her personality and she is very adorable too.

8.[B]Kenpachi Zaraki[/B] (Bleach)- I would want him as my best friend because when we fight together we are an unstoppable force to be reckon with. When he want to fight a powerful opponent by himself, I'll let him do it until he is very satisfy with fighting a powerful opponent.

9.[B]Yachiru Kusajishi[/B] (Bleach)- I would really want her as my best friend too because with her around, everyday is always a fun day with her around. Even with Kenpachi around, Yachiru always lighten the day up with her cuteness and funny remarks. I would also marry her when is look more mature.

10.[B]Nanao Ise[/B] (Bleach)- My wife that I would marry. Even with her cold looks and her strict order, she is still lovely and beautiful.

Well okay, here goes!

1.Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto, Shipuuden)
Well, I think that for a start I would probably go out with him, then marry him, and um... then help him rebuild his clan (lotsof times!!)! He needs someone like me to help him get over all the bad things that have happened to him.. I know I can!
(To the Sasuke Haters:: Don't mock me.)

2. Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X)
Like a big brother, or my best friend!
Come on, he's such a great guy with amazing swordsmanship skills. And he's just..awesome! I'd love a big brother... I think! And Kenshin would be an amazing family member, he's so sweet . And I would go out with him??? For a bit??

3. Mireille Bouquet (Noir)
She's as cold as ice most of the time but nice, I think. She would be one of my good friends...

4.Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic)
My best friend!! She doesn't hold back, and she'd change me for the better, I think. She's reliable, and quite bubbly, and she'd be great fun to have around and a loyal friend.

5. Kyo OR Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
I can't choose!! They're both amazing people with their own good and bad points. I'd love them as younger brothers, they'd be a laugh.
Yuki is so sweet, but Kyo is just.. amusing. And they're both really kind!
I can't get this quote out of my head:
Kyo: Damn rat. Damn rat...
Yuki: Perhaps if you just died, you'd be reincarnated as something more pleasant.
Kyo: YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE MESSED UP PERSONALITY, DAMMIT!!!
Makes me laugh!!! Another Sohma moment.

6. Sanosuke Sagara (Rurouni Kenshin)
A good friend. He's a funny guy, that he is. Amazing fighter and amusing fiery attitude. Oh yeah... Sanosuke would be a really good friend of mine.

7.. Ronoroa Zoro & Monkey D. Luffy(One Piece)
Finally, I'd like him as my friend and a bodyguard! He's an amazing 'santoryu' ( I think that's the term for the triple blade usage?) and his impatient nature is quite funny. He's grouchy at times, but dedicated. Zoro's just... amazing.
And Luffy is just ... cute, and an extremely awesome character hehe.

Well, I'd write more, but these are the people who'd be my favourites...
well I suppose I could have a small Honourable Mention section:
Sagara Souske (Full Metal Panic)- awesome bodyguard.
Kirika Yumura (Noir) - interesting friend.

Bye for now!!
SachiroUchiha

1. be friends - with naruto... (goes without saying really)

2. older sibling... sakato gintoki.. that guy is da man!!

3. younger sibling - luffy... cos he's funny... and he'll help you out when you're in trouble

4. going out on a date - Rangiku Matsumoto (10th division luitenant) ..and not call her the next day... lol ... erm i think i would double date with either roshi or jiraiya.. cos those guys would make me look good.. lol

5. father - goku... cos my dad will beat your dad up any day

6. have sex with -all of the girls from tenjou tenge

7. marriage -erm it would have to be nico robin.. cos it will never be boring in the bedroom that girl can duplicate any body part i think we can have a lot of fun (note - that i have not thought about this much)

d4wood you don't have to list the option in order if you want to, you can list your own if you want to

I have a few more character to list.

1. [B]Masashi Rando[/B] (Pretty Face) - I would want him as my brother (after the accident when people are around I treat him like a sister) because me and the doctor really know who he is. When ever we hung out at school, things tend to be fun and never dull.

2. [B]Mizuki Ashiya[/B] (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) - we be great as friends. After I discover Mizuki's secret, I would decide that I would help her get closer to her idol/love Sano together. Even after I saw her as a girl, I wouldn't tell her secret to anyone and continue as if we never had this encounter before.

3. [B]Shuichi Nakatsu[/B] (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) - I enjoy him as a friend because even though he like Mizuki, its still fun to make fun of him even though people in the school knows that he is gay. Being around him everyday seems to be enjoyable and everyday is never intended to get boring.

• 9 months later...
ichigo- id be friends with him, cause if i ever got kidnapped he'd fight like hell to get me free

orihime- marriage, if i wanted a sweet, romantic, mushy relationship

rukia- marriage, but for a more casual, best-friends-but-still-deeply-loving relationship

• 3 weeks later...
Well lets see...my top 3 =]

1. Grimmjow Jaegerjaques (Bleach): I would go on a date with him, have sex with him and marry him with love because he's so hawt and awesome. :animenose

2. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach): I'd be friends with him and always mess with him. ^w^

3. Dark Mousy (D.N.Angel): I'd be a thief with him together cuz he's pretty awesome and I wouldn't mind taking a flight with his wings. ;]