OtakuBoards

Car, Driver Dragged Half-Mile By Snowplow

Rachmaninoff

Part of me thinks I shouldn't laugh at this article and then another part of me can't seem to stop snerking at it. [URL="http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18463536/detail.html#-"][U]Car, Driver Dragged Half-Mile By Snowplow[/U][/URL] I already know from Beth (who has worked as a Semi-Truck driver) that it's possible for something to hit the rear of your vehicle and you won't feel it. I've just never heard of an accident where something similar to that actually happened.

I am glad that no one was hurt, but rear-ending a snow plow isn't the brightest thing one can do. o_O We do see all sorts of weird accidents on account of the weather here, nothing like that yet. Anyway, what's the weirdest accident you guys have seen where you live this year?

[QUOTE=chibi-master]Awww! The article didn't come up for me!:animecry:

A~anyway...I guess the weirdest accident thing...well, does it have to have automobiles, or can it be four-wheelers, bikes and/or snowmobiles and whatnot?[/QUOTE]Hmmm, it works fine for me, don't know why it won't come up for you.

Feel free to include other kinds of odd accidents. I'm sure there have been some really wacky ones with them too. o_O

Okay, over the summer my sister and I were riding our bikes a lot. One afternoon, I was coming from the end of the drive way, and she was going toward it. But we were riding on the same side of the driveway. We both yelled at each other to move, but we were too stubborn to. We collided head on... My front wheel bounced off hers and when I fell, my bike landed ontop of me...:animedepr Then we spent the rest of the time screaming at each other. Though now we laugh about it.

[FONT="Arial"]Oh where to begin since accidents are what I deal with. o_O Lets see... [I]*hunts for the right article...*[/I] Here we are: [URL="http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5018706"][U]Drivers have trouble navigating through snow storm[/U][/URL] Now of interest are the collection of pictures posted.

First we have a vehicle that ended up in a river, please note that it is one of those so-called four wheel deals. People always forget how their greatest asset is to get you going, not to stop. Then next one is yet another so-called four wheeler, off to the side and stuck.

Not all of the pictures relate to actual accidents but every year I always see some pretty crazy stuff out there. [/FONT]