OtakuBoards

Secret Service: End of an Era

Drizzt Do'urden

In these modern days it seems like every country in the world has their own "secret" police force. Men and women whose only concern is following orders and silencing those who would speak or act out against their homeland.

The year is 2020 and the United States is in an uproar. On December 31, 2019 a rogue policitican, Sebastian Harlow, raised a small militant army and declared himself the dictator of the US.

This is where I come in, my name's Jack, Jack Roberts....or rather Ronald James....or just last week Johnny Rings. I honestly can't say If I remember what my real name is. I've been working for Harlow for the past 8 of my 26 years, as a member of the S.S.

A lot of people don't know what the S.S. stands for; Some believe it's a name so sinister that the initials alone are all people can bring themselves to say, others that aren't for the cause give it cute little names like "Sebastian Sucks" or "Son of Satan", those are the ones you don't normally hear from again. All it really stands for is Secret Service, though Secret Army would be more fitting.

We're the ones who are in charge of the everyday things, well that's what I've grown to call it. 'Everyday things' consist of mostly assassinations, but sometimes we get to dabble in some larger activities.....though I can't say to much, at least not to an outsider.

Outsider? you might ask. Well as of right now that's you, just for fingering me you may not make it out of here. It just depends on how you play your cards.

You have something about you, otherwise you wouldn't have been contacted. The bosses see it, but all I see is an outsider who knows to much. If you are interested in joining the fight for Sebastian, then please sign-up here. If this line of work isn't for you then exit and breath not a word, we will be watching. Still if you have beef with Sebastian and wish him ill, I may have a spot for you. Feel free to contact me [I]personally[/I] if this last type is you.

Now to the rest, thanks for showing interest. Though there are well over 50 of you that have ventured in, a fraction of you will be ready to take up your weapon and kill for our leader. Still, I only need 3-5 brave souls to join the S.S. the rest of you will be notified, and possibly selected for....special tasks.

Please feel free to try and bump somebody, we all have our special qualifications, and yours could be picked over somebody else. Also if you feel you've been beaten out, feel free to edit your post accordingly, though I won't tell who's in and who's out until Wednesday, January 28th. So becareful if you edit, you could hang yourself...or at least that's what people will think.

Also make sure to contact me with questions, or if you edit your post. We wouldn't want you overlooked now would we?

Here is what I need from you, also please be aware you are being watched. I give you that warning in hopes you will heed it, I would hate for something to happen to you.

Sign-Ups:

Name: First and Last (They will change, but you will see how later)

Age: Real men/women only so no younger than 18, no older than 40

Occupation: What you are working at now, we need people of all types so don't be afraid of being yourself.

Special Skills: Are you adept with computers? Firearms? Maybe you were trained by the military, maybe you are a demo man for the coal mines. Anything you deem as "special", and they don't have to relate to your job. If you are sneaky and you think you would be a good stealth agent, add this, though you better have something to back it up with.

Weapons Proficiency: Nothing particular unless you are bringing your own. We will supply top of the line equipment. We do need to know what you are more proficient at though, are you are close combat melee fighter, short, or long-range gunner.

Appearance: Though we have your names, a good description will suffice. If you would like to leave a photograph you may, though it is not neccesary....we will find you.

Personality: In an effort to promote equality, and prevent clashes this is very important.

About yourself: Tell us who you are and where you came from. Be specific, and include why you want to be part of this organization. Be honest, we will know if you lie......

That's all we need, again contact me if you need anything.....