[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2197/spiceyv3hh7.png[/img]

[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5314/collabtagjf1.png[/img]

[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8363/raidenur7.png[/img]

[img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4334/killthelightsoe3.png[/img]

[img]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3797/minatov2lc5.png[/img]

[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9048/lokivanv2iu2.png[/img]

[img]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4763/ironlokixt2.png[/img]

That is all.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I can't really critique banners/sigs that well because I don't really know how to make them... but I'll try and give my input XD.
The one that I like the most would have to be the Kos-mos one. Probably because of all the different colors and unique designs, even if they are tiny. I also really like how the character is inverted o,o It probably wouldn't look as cool if it wasn't inverted like that XD. I just think that the red circle behind the words might be a little too bright :animestun maybe lower the opacity a little? But that's just me XD.

The other banners are awesome as well :O Just this one caught my eye the most XD.[/FONT]

[size=1]1. I love your color use. I'm not a huge fan on inverted images. I like the typography though. It's very unique.
2. This one is a little bland compared the others in this batch. Text could've been better. The background is a little distracting.
3. My favorite one. Good color use, stock placement, and lighting. I like that you did not add text to it. Most people make the mistake of thinking that every sig has to have words.
4. Love the vintage look. I like the grunge polka dots. very chic.
5. I think I would have to look at the original image to really know what was done to it. But I like the simplicity of it and how the image was cropped. :]
6. I like the smoothness of the background and the colors used. It flows very nicely and the c4d render really adds to the sig.
7. The text. The only thing that can really be improved is the text. I don't like how the "V" is blending into the clothing and use a different font.
8. Again, the text. Nice font but bad placement. I think maybe if the stock image was moved to the right and the text a little to the left would make it a little easier to read.

Hopefully we'll be seeing more of your work around. I like your style. [/size]

[SIZE="1"]i hope i don't offend. i know you didn't ask for any input at all, but i can't help but to put in my two cents.

the only one i truly like is the top one. good use of space, typography is simple and clean, and there isn't too much going on to clutter it and just ruin the aesthetics.

the second one is nice, there isn't much going on. but the text is terrible, and i don't know if you messed with the images or anything, but try to work with higher quality images to do your work with.
you could have positioned the angel in the 3rd signature more to the right and utilized more of the space off to that side with more work, rather that settling for a simple outline and some random objects thrown in around the streaks.
can't really say anything bad about the 4th one.
the 5th one is simple, but does anyone else see that yellow obstruction beside the weird pencil drawn thing or is that just me?
the 6th one could use way better blending rather than just coming out from the middle of the person. and the color balance can really help when working with images that utilize as much dark space as this one does.
the next one has pretty much the same comments as above,the typography needs to be changed. but a trick to finish this one of could have been to duplicate the image without the text on it, merge all layers onto the background and duplicate the final, add a gausian blur of around 3 then overlay that top layer ontop of the background layer and see if it doesn't look better. again, just a suggestion.
the last one again it looks like you're practicing on your brushing techniques.
umm, there is a random white brush stroke that comes up just to the left of her right shoulder. it's irking me. another thing is to try and keep your little specs roughly the same. you have some that seem sharp and others that are clearly blurry. the quality of the main image is decent at best and it made no sense to me to duplicate it and make it blurry in the background.

:animestun once again, i mean no offense. i would just want to be told what someone thought.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][QUOTE]i hope i don't offend. i know you didn't ask for any input at all, but i can't help but to put in my two cents.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]the only one i truly like is the top one. good use of space, typography is simple and clean, and there isn't too much going on to clutter it and just ruin the aesthetics.[/QUOTE]

Glad you like it.

[QUOTE]the second one is nice, there isn't much going on. but the text is terrible, and i don't know if you messed with the images or anything, but try to work with higher quality images to do your work with.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you can think of a better word than terrible since even though you meant no offense, calling something "terrible" in a piece is pretty hurtful. And I don't know if you've ever heard of the word textures before but that's what I used. I'm smart enough not to use bad quality pictures.

[QUOTE]you could have positioned the angel in the 3rd signature more to the right and utilized more of the space off to that side with more work, rather that settling for a simple outline and some random objects thrown in around the streaks.[/QUOTE]

Not every tag needs to be covered in effects.

[QUOTE]can't really say anything bad about the 4th one.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]he 5th one is simple, but does anyone else see that yellow obstruction beside the weird pencil drawn thing or is that just me?[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what you're talking about.

[QUOTE]the 6th one could use way better blending rather than just coming out from the middle of the person. and the color balance can really help when working with images that utilize as much dark space as this one does.[/QUOTE]

I fail to see how he doesn't blend well. Everything has a smoothe transition and the path from his shoulder to the renders is seamless. Again, I have no idea what you're talking about.

[QUOTE]the next one has pretty much the same comments as above,the typography needs to be changed. but a trick to finish this one of could have been to duplicate the image without the text on it, merge all layers onto the background and duplicate the final, add a gausian blur of around 3 then overlay that top layer ontop of the background layer and see if it doesn't look better. again, just a suggestion.
[/QUOTE]

I tried doing something like you suggested and was too dark for my liking.

[QUOTE]the last one again it looks like you're practicing on your brushing techniques.umm, there is a random white brush stroke that comes up just to the left of her right shoulder. it's irking me. another thing is to try and keep your little specs roughly the same. you have some that seem sharp and others that are clearly blurry. the quality of the main image is decent at best and it made no sense to me to duplicate it and make it blurry in the background.[/QUOTE]

That's funny because there's only one bit of brushing in there, which you mentioned, the thing coming off her shoulder. Other than that there's no brushing so let's try not to assume that next time. Some specs are blurry and some are sharp huh... ever heard of depth of field? Look into it.

[QUOTE]:animestun once again, i mean no offense. i would just want to be told what someone thought.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

I appreciate the comments but yeah, some things you said irked me.

[SIZE="1"]aww, i kinda missed this. *sigh*

calling the typography in a sig terrible shouldn't offend anyone. it's a sig, and the typography doesn't make it. although it helps the sig, it doesn't make it.

yes, i've heard of textures before. pretty sure that's why i mentioned i wasn't sure if you had altered the images aside from throwing them in there.

yes, not everything needs to be covered in effects, but at least make the effects you use, well... useful.

on the 5th one, there is some yellow.. i don't know what it is. it's over the girl in the red jacket. it might be some random brushing you threw in, i don't know.

well hey, can't blame me for assuming that you were trying brushing on that last sig considering well, the majority of the background looks it. and sure, i'd give you the depth of field comment if this piece were dealing with space. which, it isn't.

but hey, it's cool. people hate hearing what they don't want to, so i'm not suprised things i said irked you. i meant nothing in any ill will ^-^[/SIZE]