Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I have downloaded all of the episodes of this 29 eposide series except for 2. I have just currently got done watching episode 16 and I'm making myself watch only 2 per day or else I'd stay watching them all day.

For all who doesn't know what this is, it is a anime series of the game Street Fighter. I think its in the alpha series because people like Cammy and Balrog are in it. But the storyline in the series is great along with the graphics. If you have not seen any of this, I suggust you going to see it.

Oh, and if anyone has eposide 24, please let me know so I could get it off you, no one on Morpheus has it, it seems and even though I'm not there yet, I don't want to miss an eposide!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I think its in the alpha series because people like Cammy and Balrog are in it.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually people like Cammy came in around Super Street Fighter 2. Balrog was in the first Street Fighter 2, I believe. I don't think he was playable though.
Posted
[size=3][color=red]
Streetfighter is boring now. I mean CAPCOM has kept it going for a while and it is boring. Old..lame to me. They shouldn't of ruined it and ended it a long time ago.[/size][/color]
Posted
Well, I believe that it was ridiculous when Capcom stretched out the Street Fighter II games. I feel that it was just a way to keep up with Midway's Mortal Kombat series. Each title lacked innovation, and tainted the series. Anyway, I still find the Alpha games enjoyable as well as the versus games. However, I don't think that the series has reached it's full potential yet...not until we see a decent three dimensional version.
Posted
I find Street Fighter games to be one of the best 2-D fighting games out there,out of all the versus series I'd like Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Capcom vs SNK 2.The Alpha series were enjoyable specially Alpha 3.Capcom should really put effort in making the endings better for most Capcom games and add more stuff in a sequel not just a few things.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy[/i]
[b]However, I don't think that the series has reached it's full potential yet...not until we see a decent three dimensional version.[/b][/QUOTE]

I agree with you there CWB, the EX series wasn't that bad it just lacks the kind of gameplay that I would like to see in a 3-D Fighting game.I hope Capcom will put alot of effort and release a decent Street Fighter 3-D fighting game so it can match up with Tekken,Soul Calibur,and soon to release to the arcades Virtual Fighter 4.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Well to me, the series aren't [i]that[/i] good..... They're alright, but they could use more work..... The games though, in my opinion, are great!
Posted
Ya, I was in a mood to play the games on my super nintendo today and I don't remember where in the hell I put my games at. Ugh!!
Posted
Mehe, I lost all my games too. Now I have almost no good games to play on the NES anymore..... :( I really miss them games.....
Posted
Ah ha, I found my games last night and I beat Street Fighter 2, Street Fighet 2 Turbo and Super Street Fighter 2 all with Ryu. And I noticed that the endings don't change at all hardly. That kinda sucks.


Btw, does anyone know where to find a pic of the emblem that Bison uses/wears? The one with the skull and wings?
  • 2 months later...
Guest Hadouken Master
Posted
I managed to download a few episodes on Kazaa, does anyone know of any sites that have the eps for download, or is there another way I can get the eps? Also does anyone know where I can buy these on dvd or VHS?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well to me, the series aren't [i]that[/i] good..... They're alright, but they could use more work..... The games though, in my opinion, are great! [/B][/QUOTE]
That is how I feel too. The games kick but. The anime is alright.
Posted
i got the movie on video. street fighter 2.This movie show's vega's death. street fight zero/apha 3 is crooked. balrog is m.bison.vega is balrog. and m.bison is vega. is it true that vega is alive again and powered up by a computer??
Guest Hadouken Master
Posted
You have all the eps on your computer cibo? :bawl:

Where did you get them all? I have been trying to download more on kazaa but a lot of people are greedy! And some of the connections are so slow it takes damn too long to download them. Help me out?
  • 4 years later...
Guest BIG POKEY
Posted
[QUOTE=Cibo]Well I have downloaded all of the episodes of this 29 eposide series except for 2. I have just currently got done watching episode 16 and I'm making myself watch only 2 per day or else I'd stay watching them all day.

For all who doesn't know what this is, it is a anime series of the game Street Fighter. I think its in the alpha series because people like Cammy and Balrog are in it. But the storyline in the series is great along with the graphics. If you have not seen any of this, I suggust you going to see it.

Oh, and if anyone has eposide 24, please let me know so I could get it off you, no one on Morpheus has it, it seems and even though I'm not there yet, I don't want to miss an eposide![/QUOTE]












CAN U SEND ME EPISODE 29 PLEASE
thats the last one i havent seen
[strike]@hotmail.com[/strike]
Id apreciate it
THANX
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#af992f] Welcome to otakuboards, [B]BIG POKEY[/B]

Although, seeing as nobody has responded to this thread in a little more than four years, I am pretty sure that many of the people who were once in this thread are no longer responding to this thread for a reason.

Also if you would take a chance to look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules [/URL] and the[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?] FAQ [/URL], you would know that distributing copyrighted materials here is forbidded and could result in a ban. So in said cases I am going to close this thread. If you have any questions feel free to PM Myself or any of the other staff members.

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...